Riddlers Statment

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Riddlers Statment

Postby Ben » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 98,00.html

the guy but can't help to big himself up, nothings ever his fault, i wish he would go now!

all he'll do in the meeting coming up is go over this statment 20 times and everyone will love him!
My Opinion!
Ben

Riddlers Statment

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Riddlers Statment

Postby BluebirdsFan101 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Ridsdale is an utter prat. The statement was basically:

"Sam messed up. The club was in an awful state.

Then I came. I did an amazing job.

The local media and some fans are morons if they think anything other than this.

Cheers,

Peter "Like Me New Car?" Ridsdale"

He's really winding me up; I really hope that TG takes over and Ridsdale and his drinking buddies exit this club soon.
BluebirdsFan101

Postby Ben » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:27 pm

its always the same mate

everything bad is sams fault, everything good is riddlers
Ben

Postby electricblue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm

self praise is no recommendation
electricblue

Postby hailesy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Sounds like a goodbye statement to me....
hailesy

Postby ninianblue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:00 pm

and thats the shit you be told at the meeting tomorrow, think it would be better if no one turns up?
ninianblue

Postby Gerry Hat Trick » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:05 pm

hailesy wrote:Sounds like a goodbye statement to me....

here's hoping :mrgreen:
Gerry Hat Trick

Postby keith pontin » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 am

Totally agree. The Riddler told me that he would issue a statement that would clarify things instead of that drivel that wasnt worth the paper it was written on.

What seems to be clear is that the HRMC thing was cleared up very recently, after he said on radio last week that there were no financial problems.

Will someone ask him this question tomorrow as it is a long way from Panama for me to travel to listen to the master of spin.

Thanks,

Mike
keith pontin

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 am

If I get the chance tonight I will put some points to Ridsdale and that statement is a good starting point.

I don't dispute that our Chairman has done a good job in bringing the stadium to fruition and probably it did need a high profile outside person like him to mediate it through to completion considering the animosity which existed between Sam Hammam and the City Council.

Yes he also helped facilitate the new training complex, although the biggest thank-you for that should go to Gerald Leek. PR has also stumbled on the Malaysian investment and it appears he should also take credit for that to.

However, what is unforgivable is he only owned up to financial difficulties once the details had been printed in the local press. He can moan all he wants about the so called 'knockers' but he has had ample opportunity to explain why season tickets have gone on sale in OCTOBER and why fans are expected to finance the youth academy, which is almost certainly due to this unpaid tax bill which saw the club appear in the companies winding up court last week.

It is the spin and deceitfulness which winds me up. He can use words like 'challenging' 'demanding' and 'balancing' all he wants but the bottom line is he 'challenging' 'demanding' and 'balancing' with our season ticket money and as such he has a duty to explain any financial difficulties before he takes our cash and not sweep any financial problems under the carpet in case we decide not to pay up.
Tony Blue Williams

Return to General Chat