Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE HAVE A GO AT OUR PLAYERS FOR HAVING NO PASSION

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Especially me :D

YET WE ARE WORSE ITS OUR CLUB and YET WE STAND BACK DOING NOTHING, I Said I WOULD WAIT TILL THE END OF JAN, BUT TO BE HONEST I WONT IF THIS CONTINUES and IF WE LOOSE TOM, THAT WILL BE IT FOR ME DEMONSTRATIONS WILL START.

For the last 3 years PR has said to US ALL and MY SELF COME JANUARY WE WILL STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD, SPIN, SPIN and BULL SHIT.

SORRY Corky, Vince if you dont join me I WILL START THE DEMONSTRATIONS MYSELF, ITS MY CLUB AS WELL AND WE ARE BECOMING AS GUTLESS AS OUR MANAGER AND PLAYERS.

I SAY STAND UP FANS AND BE COUNTED.

I have been thinking and thinking about this, I CANT BACK VINCE ON THIS ONE WHEN HE SAYS BACK PR, Sorry Vince, he isnt resigning its spin. :evil:

Re: WE HAVE A GO AT OUR PLAYERS FOR HAVING NO PASSION

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Lets not jump the gun - wait until end of Jan eh?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Mate I think if you started a lot would follow you.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:16 pm

maccydee wrote:Mate I think if you started a lot would follow you.

i am a valleys meercat :lol: i will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:17 pm

I'll be your wing man butt :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:17 pm

maccydee wrote:Mate I think if you started a lot would follow you.

Neil, I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

SACK THE BOARD SACK THE BOARD

Ridsdale Out

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Annis i"m on board mate,enough is enough let"s get this joker outta our club.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:24 pm

i feel same as you mate i just posted something about this about half hour ago...im fed up of the constant bullshit im with you on this one.
read my topic i mention the players to. :evil:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Im surprised it hasnt happened before now, the Riddler is taking the piss out of us fans, feeding us continuous bull shit. We have come up with the goods when asked upon, but the club have not kept their side of the deal and are just giving us more lies instead.

Its time the fans did the talking and stop the riddler now before it gets too far out of hand. :evil:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 pm

meet after the game if we lose?outside entrance annis?im sure therell be a few hundred of disgruntled fans.

Forever Blue wrote:Especially me :D

YET WE ARE WORSE ITS OUR CLUB and YET WE STAND BACK DOING NOTHING, I Said I WOULD WAIT TILL THE END OF JAN, BUT TO BE HONEST I WONT IF THIS CONTINUES and IF WE LOOSE TOM, THAT WILL BE IT FOR ME DEMONSTRATIONS WILL START.

For the last 3 years PR has said to US ALL and MY SELF COME JANUARY WE WILL STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD, SPIN, SPIN and BULL SHIT.

SORRY Corky, Vince if you dont join me I WILL START THE DEMONSTRATIONS MYSELF, ITS MY CLUB AS WELL AND WE ARE BECOMING AS GUTLESS AS OUR MANAGER AND PLAYERS.

I have been thinking and thinking about this, I CANT BACK VINCE ON THIS ONE WHEN HE SAYS BACK PR, Sorry Vince, he isnt resigning its spin. :evil:

Look, I don't want to bang on about this, but I refer to my post 'A plea to Vince Alm and Annis Abraham', the other day. It is almost unthinkable the things this man has said and done to the club -and most importantly - the supporters. I apprecaite those who meet with Ridsdale or have phone calls from him, will often return with positive news, but that's the way of everything. People like ridsdale will ALWAYS get away with things UNTIL people have the resolve to battle it out.

It isn't pleasant, often you question whether you are being 'too harsh', but reflect on the 4 years of UTTER WASTE, and LIE after LIE afetr LIE. I genuinely rather see administration than keep Ridsdale within the club.

little pete wrote:i feel same as you mate i just posted something about this about half hour ago...im fed up of the constant bullshit im with you on this one.

I wouldn't be having a go at the players butt. They must obviously be fearing for their futures too. I know they get paid well, but football is a short career. I bet their pissed off right now about the bollocking Ridders gave them recently :lol: I just hope they try their hearts out for us the fans tomorrow, we can't ask for more than that.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Especially me :D

Annis, totally understand how you feel.
I am sticking by my 'wait til the 1st February' as it is very clear what has been indicated will be 'sorted' by then by Peter Ridsdale when he asked for our patience and support:
- HMRC paid,
- 1st Langston payment made,
- new signings with the 10k ST pot,
and (subject to a positive due dilligence outcome)
- stability via substantial Malaysian investment

Today's goings on are concerning, but there are 3.5 weeks to get things resolved on all four fronts listed above.
I'm holding my breath until then..........

Peter
Last edited by CCFC WORCESTER on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:32 pm

i've torn up my zebra finance paperwork.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Peter,

PR told me This week it was being paid, he told us also before it had been paid, now he says he will pay it in the next 10 days. COME ON ENOUGH IS ENOUGH :evil:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 pm

we have constantly asked for the truth, now we have it we are like animals ;) :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:we have constantly asked for the truth, now we have it we are like animals ;) :lol:

thing is Bax we dont even know if this last statement is the truth :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:37 pm

MAYBE THE MALAYSIANS WILL LIKE TO SEE FIRE IN OUR BELLIES AND PASSION WE HAVE FOR OUR CLUB.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:MAYBE THE MALAYSIANS WILL LIKE TO SEE FIRE IN OUR BELLIES AND PASSION WE HAVE FOR OUR CLUB.

I got a funny feeling they will see that tomorrow gonna be some atmosphere there. Support the boys first then aim the anger where it should be aimed.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:MAYBE THE MALAYSIANS WILL LIKE TO SEE FIRE IN OUR BELLIES AND PASSION WE HAVE FOR OUR CLUB.

oi you talking about setting fire to my belly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm up for the protest

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Peter,

PR told me This week it was being paid, he told us also before it had been paid, now he says he will pay it in the next 10 days. COME ON ENOUGH IS ENOUGH :evil:

Annis, that is not good.
D'you know what, It really would put a cap on all of this if you were able to find out directly from PR what his answer to your point above is?
I personally can't think of a reasonable response/excuse that can justify it with what has come out today re 'another 10 days'.

But, It'd be interesting AND A DEFINING MOMENT to see if PR is (a) currently answering your calls, (b) is prepared to answer that particular challenge and (c) Can come up with a credible justification to respond to it.

Just a thought...

Peter

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:46 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
little pete wrote:i feel same as you mate i just posted something about this about half hour ago...im fed up of the constant bullshit im with you on this one.

I wouldn't be having a go at the players butt. They must obviously be fearing for their futures too. I know they get paid well, but football is a short career. I bet their pissed off right now about the bollocking Ridders gave them recently :lol: I just hope they try their hearts out for us the fans tomorrow, we can't ask for more than that.

not having a go at players mate read my topic.. im sick of the same borong excuses every time we lose

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Annis,

I would totally respect any action fans felt they needed to take. fans groups are always more political and try to find solutions that way...but individuals often feel they can take no more and start demonstrating because they get fed up with things.

The News of the World journalist was accused of destroying the club by printing stuff which turned out to be quite true, now we are being asked to forget transfers for a while until the tax is paid in 10 days...It is always TOMORROW with Peter Ridsdale...why do we waste 10 days? If they are so confident that this will be sorted in 10 days why don't the people there with money lend them the cash now...THEY WILL HAVE IT BACK IN 10 DAYS???????? Wont they?

Its up to every fan what they think is the best course of action. I still think a shareholders meeting is urgently needed, others will say feck that we want action now and demonstrate...if fans do demonstrate Tomorrow...then make it peaceful and make it effective, ensure you are certain what you want a demonstration to achieve.

Annis please be careful that you are not blamed for any demonstration mate, the old bill will take out the ring leaders only...take the head off the snake so to speak....

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

corky wrote:Annis,

I would totally respect any action fans felt they needed to take. fans groups are always more political and try to find solutions that way...but individuals often feel they can take no more and start demonstrating because they get fed up with things.

The News of the World journalist was accused of destroying the club by printing stuff which turned out to be quite true, now we are being asked to forget transfers for a while until the tax is paid in 10 days...It is always TOMORROW with Peter Ridsdale...why do we waste 10 days? If they are so confident that this will be sorted in 10 days why don't the people there with money lend them the cash now...THEY WILL HAVE IT BACK IN 10 DAYS???????? Wont they?

Its up to every fan what they think is the best course of action. I still think a shareholders meeting is urgently needed, others will say feck that we want action now and demonstrate...if fans do demonstrate Tomorrow...then make it peaceful and make it effective, ensure you are certain what you want a demonstration to achieve.

Annis please be careful that you are not blamed for any demonstration mate, the old bill will take out the ring leaders

only...take the head off the snake so to speak....

well said corky.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 pm

corky wrote:Annis,

Annis please be careful that you are not blamed for any demonstration mate, the old bill will take out the ring leaders only...take the head off the snake so to speak....

Corky thats my thoughts to, why wait for 10 days or maybe more, why not pay up NOW, Riddler said he was paying it this week, he also said he had paid it last month but obviously not, it seems they are just fobbing us off again for another 10 days and then the same scenario will arise again, hope im wrong though. :cry:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Annis go for it :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

about time too :lol: Thought you cardiff boys would have acted long before now.

Your problem is your too close to PR and in contact with him where he's capable of palming you off with excuses each and every time.Most clubs would have heard the alarm bells ringing long before now and acted upon it straight away.But because your 'in touch' with the Riddler he's able to pacify you, and then you pacify the fans.

Get a move on chaps...tick tock tick tock

:mrgreen:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

we dont need advice from you mate.so on ya horse and cart back to the caravan!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: