Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WE HAVE A GO AT OUR PLAYERS FOR HAVING NO PASSION

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

I think my posts over the past month have been positive and supportive of the club but know I have had enough

Peter Ridsdale is not fit to run a tuck shop, and the man can not give a straight answer

his quote " we are confident the monies will be paid by the end of jan" sums it up what he means is "we dont have the money yet (despite saying last month it was sorted) also he has not made s statement to say we have no transfer embargo :evil:

but the problem is we are stuck with him and protesting could make things worse, in my view PR has taken a massive gamble with our club, if the money comes in the tax bill settled we get four new signings and make the play offs then he will have satisfied his ego, or :evil: the money dont come in and the club is in shit street if it survives at all and he walks away having earned a very good salary for the past few years.

I very much hope his gamble pays off and he fucks off or somebody buys the club, I would not be at all suprised if the malaysian deal is dead in the water which is why we are in this state

still I will be there next season as a platinum ambo :lol:

Sack

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Especially me :D

YET WE ARE WORSE ITS OUR CLUB and YET WE STAND BACK DOING NOTHING, I Said I WOULD WAIT TILL THE END OF JAN, BUT TO BE HONEST I WONT IF THIS CONTINUES and IF WE LOOSE TOM, THAT WILL BE IT FOR ME DEMONSTRATIONS WILL START.

For the last 3 years PR has said to US ALL and MY SELF COME JANUARY WE WILL STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD, SPIN, SPIN and BULL SHIT.

SORRY Corky, Vince if you dont join me I WILL START THE DEMONSTRATIONS MYSELF, ITS MY CLUB AS WELL AND WE ARE BECOMING AS GUTLESS AS OUR MANAGER AND PLAYERS.

I SAY STAND UP FANS AND BE COUNTED.

I have been thinking and thinking about this, I CANT BACK VINCE ON THIS ONE WHEN HE SAYS BACK PR, Sorry Vince, he isnt resigning its spin. :evil:

No way would he resign, I don't believe that for a second!

I would certainly be prepared to participate in a demonstration. I think too many people are apathetic when it comes to demonstrations and standing up for the fans of our club. I posted on ccmb last season not long before the dreaded final 4 games that if a minimum of a few hundred people could be assembled to demonstrate outside the training ground it could have a positive affect and might put some hunger back in the players' bellies and make them realise that we DESERVE to see them try their very hardest in each and every game, minimum. At that point all we wanted to see was some passion, commitment, pride in the shirt they're wearing. Sounds daft but just like when I play for my teams, I don't mind losing if we tried our hardest but weren't good enough. It's the apparant not trying that gets to me. Sadly we all know how limply we finished the season.

What harm can it do?

I'm in :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm

blackswan wrote:about time too :lol: Thought you cardiff boys would have acted long before now.

Your problem is your too close to PR and in contact with him where he's capable of palming you off with excuses each and every time.Most clubs would have heard the alarm bells ringing long before now and acted upon it straight away.But because your 'in touch' with the Riddler he's able to pacify you, and then you pacify the fans.

Get a move on chaps...tick tock tick tock

:mrgreen:

you jacks should be more concerned about your club not paying your stadium rent

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Dont have ago at the players, the players are half the problem with their gutless crap. I dont care if we lose (I do), but to lose when the team are not up for it does my head in.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Any demonstration might go against us with any new investors. City fans are renowned for there patience the last time City fans lost it was against Sam and then he knew he hurt us.
Lets really get behind the team PR will wait and when its time for him to have it then let him ask Sam what its like.
So come on support the boys and make some NOOOISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ANNIS DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: OWAIN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BLAZING SADLES DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: MERLIN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: MALLO DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CORKY DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BIG GWYN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BLACKSWAN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: MURPHY DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: EVERYONE DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Agreed, i think maybe we should give 3 more weeks before kicking off.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

i think the malaysions would be impressed if we get ridders on the pitch at half time and get him to answer our questions :lol:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm

give it til the end of the month then the bullshiting b*stard wont have a leg to stand on ;)
go in to early and the c**t will SPIN his way out of it like a top :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

This is my first ever comment about this whole HMRC saga.

I have sat back and listened to everyone's stories but I have had enough of the constant lies coming from Ridsdale, I renewed my season ticket and have no hard feelings about my money not going towards transfers but it's the principle that annoyed me, he blatantly lied to the fans, the people who really keep the club alive.

If there is a peaceful protest tomorrow then I will probably take part.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Maybe a worthwhile song for the way things are

As fans we should http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYrEYhaoOkw

Not the dancing etc but I'm sure you get the message with the lyrics?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 pm

As sad as it is true, the Jack b*stard speaks sense, we need to act now before it's to late. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm

we as fans must start protesting, we are being fed too much rubbish

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Especially me :D

YET WE ARE WORSE ITS OUR CLUB and YET WE STAND BACK DOING NOTHING, I Said I WOULD WAIT TILL THE END OF JAN, BUT TO BE HONEST I WONT IF THIS CONTINUES and IF WE LOOSE TOM, THAT WILL BE IT FOR ME DEMONSTRATIONS WILL START.

For the last 3 years PR has said to US ALL and MY SELF COME JANUARY WE WILL STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD, SPIN, SPIN and BULL SHIT.

SORRY Corky, Vince if you dont join me I WILL START THE DEMONSTRATIONS MYSELF, ITS MY CLUB AS WELL AND WE ARE BECOMING AS GUTLESS AS OUR MANAGER AND PLAYERS.

I SAY STAND UP FANS AND BE COUNTED.

I have been thinking and thinking about this, I CANT BACK VINCE ON THIS ONE WHEN HE SAYS BACK PR, Sorry Vince, he isnt resigning its spin. :evil:

i start demo no problem - sick of all the bull shit - be glad to see game tomorrow and i expect fans to back all players till end of game even if loosing if we do lose then its d-day for dj and pr end off !

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 am

WE WANT PASSION from OUR PLAYERS AND FANS TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Any demonstration might go against us with any new investors. City fans are renowned for there patience the last time City fans lost it was against Sam and then he knew he hurt us.
Lets really get behind the team PR will wait and when its time for him to have it then let him ask Sam what its like.
So come on support the boys and make some NOOOISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ANNIS DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: OWAIN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BLAZING SADLES DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: MERLIN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: MALLO DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CORKY DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BIG GWYN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BAZ DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: MURPHY DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: EVERYONE DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

blackswan cant he is a jack!!! but iwill :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 am

I've had enough after 48 years watching the city - lets stand up and be counted - demonstrate now