Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ST holder & didn't go today

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Because I've had enough of our over paid "stars". I've missed a few matches over the years due to work hols etc but this is the time I decided I didn't want to watch them. We fail again in an important match.

Re: ST holder & didn't go today

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Me too - I have now missed 5 on the bounce now - wife made redundant and have better things to waste money on.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:08 pm

well your fault, you missed a cracker, we dominated for the 94min, all the players were 10 out of 10, dj singing the blues are going up, party atmosphere, brilliant, dont listen to any one that say the city were shit :oops: :oops:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm

two blokes behind me said there ST mate was at home watching Sky footy. Performances like that is not going to bring the hoards in. The exodus has started and it wont be pretty. Brought my uncle along for first time in years but he is unlikely to come back isnt he.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 am

ninianblue wrote:well your fault, you missed a cracker, we dominated for the 94min, all the players were 10 out of 10, dj singing the blues are going up, party atmosphere, brilliant, dont listen to any one that say the city were shit :oops: :oops:

Gutted I missed it now. Must have been like the last home game of the season against Ipswich last season. Great day that, what a carnival.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:20 am

My next game will be Leicester on the 19th. I was a bit worried as I'm not sure if my seat is under enough cover ot stop the rain getting to me. However I need not worry now becuase if we continue like this I will have plenty of other seasts to choose from if the heavens open.