Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the first time ever

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm

This is really hard to say. Don't want to feel it but I do and I can't help my feelings and opinions! I think it's time for dave jones to part company with Cardiff! I have given him time and have been patient, however his team selection and tactics just don't make sense! Yes I am still hurting from the derby but that's one game. Then you have Forrest and now qpr. I have supported dj for the whole time he has been here and he has done really well with some failing players plus every season we get closer and closer.

I just can't help thinking, is he a winner?

What has dj won at Cardiff?

Will we carry on saying ah well we almost made it remember those days!!

Will continue to get behind the boys week in week out and will support dj!

However I am sorry but it's time to go!

Re: For the first time ever

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:44 pm

is this based on a damn good showing at loftus road?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:48 pm

No it's based on a build up of disapointment.

Don't mean this to sound funny mate but like I said we need a winner not a good showing! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 pm

2nd in the league. hasnt spent a penny in 18 months?
yeh get rid :roll:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

The Douce wrote:2nd in the league. hasnt spent a penny in 18 months?

sounds like we in bottom 3 some of posts on here lol mad but football sends emotions mad :D

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 pm

madness

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Agree completely.
It's too frequent now that come the big games we rarely get it right. His reign is littered with failure at the important time.

He's done some good things for city but I can't see him taking us up.

This division isn't even particularly good this year. It's there for the taking. So frustrating.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

The Douce wrote:2nd in the league. hasnt spent a penny in 18 months?

Has operated with one of the biggest budgets each seaon and still no promotion, he lacks passion and as i have said before he is a 1 trick pony, sooner he goes the better. He thinks he is bigger than the club large ego with no success to back it up.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 pm

one of the biggest budgets?
how so

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 am

Sorry but we are 2nd after november!
If we are in the play offs after november I would be delighted I said previously!
2nd! Its fecking amazing tbf

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 am

The Douce wrote:madness

Remember when we were top of the league and 6 points clear? It not madness at all and there is a danger of history repeating itself.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 am

Canton stand baz wrote:This is really hard to say. Don't want to feel it but I do and I can't help my feelings and opinions! I think it's time for dave jones to part company with Cardiff! I have given him time and have been patient, however his team selection and tactics just don't make sense! Yes I am still hurting from the derby but that's one game. Then you have Forrest and now qpr. I have supported dj for the whole time he has been here and he has done really well with some failing players plus every season we get closer and closer.

I just can't help thinking, is he a winner?

What has dj won at Cardiff?

Will we carry on saying ah well we almost made it remember those days!!

Will continue to get behind the boys week in week out and will support dj!

However I am sorry but it's time to go!

I can now add lack of the ability to control his player to this!!