Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM ASKING FOR AS MANY FANS TO TURN UP AS POSSIBLE TOMORROW

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:44 pm

We must show PR, We have had enough. PLEASE TURN UP IN YOUR NUMBERS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CLUB.
7pm MUNICIPAL CLUB, CITY RD, ROATH CARDIFF.TOMORROW NIGHT.

Re: I AM ASKING FOR AS MANY FANS TO TURN UP AS POSSIBLE TOMORROW

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 pm

ill bring the rope lol ..........

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:50 pm

my sons a chippie shall I ask him to make the gallows lol - who wants to pull the lever lol

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We must show PR, We have had enough. PLEASE TURN UP IN YOUR NUMBERS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CLUB.
7pm MUNICIPAL CLUB, CITY RD, ROATH CARDIFF.TOMORROW NIGHT.

im there, DAVE JONES & P.R OUT!!

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm

We need as many fans as possible.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We need as many fans as possible.

i think that after today annis, the turn out will be pretty more than it was likely to be this morning!!

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:07 pm

I wish I could be there, but I do think that we have to remember we have what we have, and going into them negatively doesn't do any good... Pr just wants the debt to be paid, so he gets his pay off. When he does he would have done a good job, and we can get on with building a club worthy of europe. I remember Sam saying that it would be a long process, and 2016 would be a realistic time for things to be in place... I'm with him on that, just hope we can get a decent chaiman behind us !

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:06 pm

There will be too many there mate...rather than not enough turning up...enough is enough....I heard a whisper that the Malaysians may not have know about the unpaid tax...if that is true then Peter Ridsdale is on thin ice if they fulfil their investment promise...they believe in loyalty and will not like being kept in the dark...it is only a rumour though....

I blame the Chairman for wasting so much money on wages and bad buys...so much that we can't pay tax bills and failed to get a couple of replacements before the window shut...McPhail had to be be replaced they know Ledley is not fit and they know Bothroyd ids struggling...It is down to Ridsdale and Jones to budget correctly they have failed and should fall on their swords.

We have 6 games before the transfer window...and a team of walking wounded lacking motivation from our hapless manager...he is great when things are going well but clueless in adversity.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm

corky wrote:I heard a whisper that the Malaysians may not have know about the unpaid tax...if that is true then Peter Ridsdale is on thin ice if they fulfil their investment promise...they believe in loyalty and will not like being kept in the dark...it is only a rumour though....

So millionaires, experienced businessmen basically committed no due diligence before investing? Someone been winding you up.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm

i cant see the point on a meeting with risdale,he will tell you what you want to ,and the rest will be a cover up, in a nice way its all a load of bollox,

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 pm

corky

i see on the official site our chairman has posted about the tax issue's and makes it sound like its coming close to him leaving.
for what my opinions worth i dont think the malaysian knew about the court issue with the revenue and it was kept quiet not to lose the investment.
That is the only way i can get my head around the chairmans angry response to the echo story. after all in his time he has had much worse press coverage than that and the echo were only stating facts
if as i suspect the tax issue was a nasty suprise to our malaysian friend then i would expect PR'S time at the club to be on borrowed time.
there would be a trust issue here between the investors and chairman.
as i have said before i would be suprised if someone trusted this regime to spend their money prudently with their current record i believe there will be no further investment until someone the investors find more trustworthy is installed.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

So millionaires, experienced businessmen basically committed no due diligence before investing? Someone been winding you up.

We will see...if they want to work with him...give it a month or two and we will see.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:27 pm

I'm definitely there, Annis. After today, my resolve is even stronger

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:30 pm

corky wrote:There will be too many there mate...rather than not enough turning up...enough is enough....I heard a whisper that the Malaysians may not have know about the unpaid tax...if that is true then Peter Ridsdale is on thin ice if they fulfil their investment promise...they believe in loyalty and will not like being kept in the dark...it is only a rumour though....

I blame the Chairman for wasting so much money on wages and bad buys...so much that we can't pay tax bills and failed to get a couple of replacements before the window shut...McPhail had to be be replaced they know Ledley is not fit and they know Bothroyd ids struggling...It is down to Ridsdale and Jones to budget correctly they have failed and should fall on their swords.

We have 6 games before the transfer window...and a team of walking wounded lacking motivation from our hapless manager...he is great when things are going well but clueless in adversity.

I have received a reply to an email I sent to TG stating exactly that - dynamite stuff innit? :mrgreen:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 pm

corky wrote:So millionaires, experienced businessmen basically committed no due diligence before investing? Someone been winding you up.

We will see...if they want to work with him...give it a month or two and we will see.

Where was sam with his due diligence in bringing our present chairman to the club with his track record.
they probably did check for ccj's etc but the revenue would have issued that court order just days after the 19th of the month when payments were not received. far to quickly for the malaysians to get wind of it hence pr's anger at the echo
just a case of bad timing.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm

It wasn't a case of the press printing or not printing.

As far as I am aware, the Echo received the news out of the blue over the wires.

They made a decision to print - complete no-brainer.

Anyway they weren't the only media outlet to see the story on the wires from the reporter at the High Court - it would have been out there through Sky Sports News, the BBC and others.

I think there is every chance the Malaysians were unaware of the issue - and as for the due diligence I'm not sure the investors had even started the process when the news was broken.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Midfield general wrote:If this is correct then heads should roll starting with Ridsdales. This just seems so un-professional from experienced businessmen who would have taken part of many similar deals in the past.

However, what if the press went against an orignal promise not to print the Tax information and thats why he's hit out against them..?

Listen Ridsdale would have known about these tax issues weeks if not months ago (as these high court matters take weeks if not months in the processing)at the same time as negotiating with the Malaysians for a possible stake in the club. If I was one of these potential investors and I had this sort of thing pulled on me I would be pretty pissed. TG is now a board member and I am sure he will have plenty to say when he comes over for his first board meeting shortly. So what we say to him as fans tomorrow night is only the beginning of very tough times for Mr Ridsdale.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

well he knows now lol and here's a little snippet of what he said to me in the email - "Hello ian. Many thanks for your kind e mail. I must say I am not aware of some of the matters you have described. That goes with the tax issue as well."

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

whats the point he wont giv us a sraight answer all night hes full of shit simple as that,after today wont be suprised if he dont turn up. :evil:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm

ihatealiens wrote:well he knows now lol and here's a little snippet of what he said to me in the email - "Hello ian. Many thanks for your kind e mail. I must say I am not aware of some of the matters you have described. That goes with the tax issue as well."

If that email from TG is genuine, and I've no reason to disbelieve you. It is absolute dynamite.

Any chance of you copying and pasting the exchange?

If true, the Chairman needs to be grilled on this issue tomorrow.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:20 pm

corky wrote:There will be too many there mate...rather than not enough turning up...enough is enough....I heard a whisper that the Malaysians may not have know about the unpaid tax...if that is true then Peter Ridsdale is on thin ice if they fulfil their investment promise...they believe in loyalty and will not like being kept in the dark...it is only a rumour though....

I am so glad Corky, you have finally spoken out, I totally understand why you couldnt, I took the flak, the last yr on the other mb, We sadly knew what was coming and now it is to late.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:24 pm

are you saying without the malaysians we are fucked ?

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 pm

BlueinLondon wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:well he knows now lol and here's a little snippet of what he said to me in the email - "Hello ian. Many thanks for your kind e mail. I must say I am not aware of some of the matters you have described. That goes with the tax issue as well."

If that email from TG is genuine, and I've no reason to disbelieve you. It is absolute dynamite.

Any chance of you copying and pasting the exchange?

If true, the Chairman needs to be grilled on this issue tomorrow.

I'm going to print them off and ask him myself tomorrow night. I have no doubt he will have his reply ready for us anyway because he reads these message boards ( a very shrewd man our Mr Ridsdale you know :mrgreen: ) and I assume TG may well have also contacted him in the meantime for answers.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Good man.

As soon as I saw Ridsdale's reaction to the Echo story I had the feeling he hadn't been straight with the Malaysians.

Make sure you pin him down on this.

All I know is we desperately need investment,and I hope to God that Ridsdale's actions have not put the club at risk.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 pm

BlueinLondon wrote:Good man.

As soon as I saw Ridsdale's reaction to the Echo story I had the feeling he hadn't been straight with the Malaysians.

Make sure you pin him down on this.

All I know is we desperately need investment,and I hope to God that Ridsdale's actions have not put the club at risk.

I dont think his actions have. I think TG and any backers he may have are in it for the long haul. TG also told me he has the best interests of the club and fans at heart and that we are all in this together. Here's another little snippet:- I think we all need to be focussed and very carefully nurse and nurture what I believe is a great welsh institution.
We all need to be honest with this objective and I can assure you that I will do my best within my ability.
But will need all the support and good counsel available.
Thanks and keep in touch.
Best wishes.
Tg.
Strikes me as a lovely fella.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Midfield general wrote:Well surely they would have know that the news would be known sooner or later. Sorry but it seems far to un-professional for me to believe this rumour.

There is little that is professional about the way Ridsdale has run this club. Incompetence seems to haunt him in everything he does.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Wish i could make it but got to work,hope it goes well and things get sorted,good luck boys.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Thanks for those snippets of info from TG.

PR - not telling the whole story.... What a Shocker :mrgreen:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:17 pm

beaky wrote:are you saying without the malaysians we are fucked ?

Totally fucked BANKRUPT SADLY.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:32 pm

I wont be there tomorrow due to work commitments but i hope ALL questions are answered and i will be eager to hear how it went.