Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE TOGO NATIONAL TEAM

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 am

COACHED AMBUSHED DRIVER DEAD - EMMANUEL ABEOR FROM MAN CITY SHOT AT NOT INJURED IN ANGOLA

:evil:

Re: THE TOGO NATIONAL TEAM

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 am

This was always feared, also kidnapping of players and held for ransom is feared, probably not the first and not the last thing we will here about the african cup of nations....

Sad Sad days :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 am

it must have been scary as f**k for them

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 am

they all looked very shaken bulets flying over there heads lucky they attacked first coach which was carrying mostly training kit
or there be a lot more deaths

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 am

didnt the same happen to the sri lanken cricket team, and i think a couple got killed too, these are sportmen ffs nothing to to with politics

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:39 am

The worrying thing is all the stars going over for the world cup, things could get messy.. not good

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 am

The worrying thing is all the stars going over for the world cup, things could get messy.. not good

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:43 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:The worrying thing is all the stars going over for the world cup, things could get messy.. not good

What about the supporters????? You would''nt get me going there!!!! :roll:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am

sam salim wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:The worrying thing is all the stars going over for the world cup, things could get messy.. not good

I would love to go to S.AFrica but some of the places no thanks. It's not safe at all. They're mental to give them the world cup!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 am

sam salim wrote:

yep your not wrong,its going to be a very dangerous place this summer... thank f*ck wales didnt qualify is all I can say

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:
sam salim wrote:

yep your not wrong,its going to be a very dangerous place this summer... thank f*ck wales didnt qualify is all I can say

thats never an option for us :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

thats never an option for us :lol:

I dunno, im pretty confident that we could qualify Euro 2012.. best chance since 2004 I'd say... got some good youngsters who should've mattured by then... Ramsey, Collison, C.Evans, S.Church, Matthews.. Ledley could be a premiership player by then.. Im really confident

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Do you reckon Adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the gunners yesterday?.. :lol: