Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN ANNIS ABRAHAM WAKES UP ......

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 am

.. Can he give me a very brief 'state of play' as at this morning, please ......

.... I want to get my chant right.

Re: WHEN ANNIS ABRAHAM WAKES UP ......

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am

hes busy walking santa doesnt want to speak to us today ! :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 am

mallo wrote:hes busy walking santa doesnt want to speak to us today ! :lol:

i had to double check yoou wrote ''walking'' then i almost choked on my coffee :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:

i had to double check yoou wrote ''walking'' then i almost choked on my coffee :lol: :lol:

now now keep your dirty thoughts to yourself ! :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 am

mallo wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

now now keep your dirty thoughts to yourself ! :lol:

i always end up with the dogs too :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am

What was said last night was true, even though it wont be admitted publicly for a while and PR will want to get the Credit for it.

There's ONLY ONE STEVE BORLEY Sing Today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 am

nice to see you are up mallo and i ahve been waiting all night for you :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 am

lol xxxxxx :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

mallo wrote:lol xxxxxx :ayatollah:

:lol: xx

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:nice to see you are up mallo and i ahve been waiting all night for you :lol:

;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 am

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:nice to see you are up mallo and i ahve been waiting all night for you :lol:

;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:48 am

Forever Blue wrote: COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What's the tune to that one, Annis? :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:What was said last night was true, even though it wont be admitted publicly for a while and PR will want to get the Credit for it.

There's ONLY ONE STEVE BORLEY Sing Today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorted then,

'f**k off Peter,
Come on Stevo
f**k off Peter
Come on Stevo ...2

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 am

old man told me Steve Borley situation today may i say f*cking fantastic, now for our bit and create some atmosphere today!

CMON CITYYYY
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What was said last night was true, even though it wont be admitted publicly for a while and PR will want to get the Credit for it.

what did i miss? :cry: