Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good luck today

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 am

Blackpool are a very decent side as we seen when they came to us a month or so ago.You'll have to be at your best to get 3 points,anything less and you might come unstuck.Charlie Adam is their main man attacking wise,big ask for Rae to do a job on him with his lack of game time.

Blackswans prediction 1-1 :ayatollah:

Re: Good luck today

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 am

3-0 city :ayatollah:

you jack b*stard !

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

blackswan wrote:Blackpool are a very decent side as we seen when they came to us a month or so ago.You'll have to be at your best to get 3 points,anything less and you might come unstuck.Charlie Adam is their main man attacking wise,big ask for Rae to do a job on him with his lack of game time.

Adam is class.
He'd be such a great player for us :lol:

I'm basing my hope on the fact that Blackpool have got 2 centre halfs out and would have had their training disrupted, along with them not travelling well (dont know if that is fact, but since when has that mattered).

also bias, and tunnel vision are having an effect and I predict 2-1 to City.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:33 pm

blackswan wrote:Blackpool are a very decent side as we seen when they came to us a month or so ago.You'll have to be at your best to get 3 points,anything less and you might come unstuck.Charlie Adam is their main man attacking wise,big ask for Rae to do a job on him with his lack of game time.

:ayatollah: :D

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 pm

hope u bought a lottery ticket for tonight :lol: you jb :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:48 pm

im not a gambling man although sometimes i wish i was :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:10 pm

good prediction for a jack !! :dark1: