Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Due To Ill Health

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 am

I will be missing todays game, gutted but cant be helped, so enjoy the game lads and bring 3 points home with you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Due To Ill Health

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

Hope the boys win for you all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 am

nobby wrote:I will be missing todays game, gutted but cant be helped, so enjoy the game lads and bring 3 points home with you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do our best matey, GWS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm

get well soon dai, 4-0 win for the city today pity you will miss it lol :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm

the blue path wrote:get well soon dai, 4-0 win for the city today pity you will miss it lol :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, im gutted im gonna miss it mate, hope your right with the scoreline, have a good one see you soon. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 pm

get well soon nobby ! bluearmy :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 pm

mallo wrote:get well soon nobby ! bluearmy :ayatollah:

Cheers Mallo :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 pm

nobby wrote:I will be missing todays game, gutted but cant be helped, so enjoy the game lads and bring 3 points home with you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get well soon cocka!!! Im snowed in so we'll have to keep each other informed with the match report on here! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm

sam salim wrote:

Get well soon cocka!!! Im snowed in so we'll have to keep each other informed with the match report on here! :ayatollah:

Cheers Sam, will do mate. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Hope your feeling better soon chief!