Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know we asked for a change of formation

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 pm

but I didnt mean putting Matthews in central midfield when he's a fullback, whats the point of having central midfielders on the bench if he aint gonna use them . Even then it took 25 minutes for Dave Jones to react. Ok so Burke had to go off, but why put McCormack wide right and leave Feeney up on his own. We know he can't score goals. Ok so let's make a substitution bring on Chops, but not out wide. Why does he take off McCormack FFS? Crazy, why not Feeney? at least we had a chance of a goal with Chops and McCormack on together. I'm headshot at the moment, we have a clueless manager no wonder the fans were singing you dont know what your doing. On top of that we have a chairman who is economical with the truth. What a shambles. To top it off I'm listening to Dave Jones on Radio Wales now, saying why were we booing the players? I got newsfor you Dave we were not booing the players, we were booing you and Ridsdale. Sod it I'm off out on the piss :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: I know we asked for a change of formation

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:16 pm

totally agree dj decision making baffles me he's probabley shattered mathews confidence to pieces and i thought ross was our best chance to nick an undeserved winner against a blackpool side who were there for the taking, i'm well pissed off :evil: