Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

mcormack, feeney......

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

i know everyone is frustrated.... but why the booing when mcormack was subbed???.... what did ross do during the game? did i miss a barn storming run and shot?? i thought not... i can now see why ross has been on the bench for the last 2-3 months.... yes loads of work rate, loads of effort but very little end product... i know football is all about opinions but in my opinion ross did very little today ....taking him off was a good call......

Re: mcormack, feeney......

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Agreed but Feeney was absoulute shit

Why o why bring Feeney on

Chops/Macca are always capable of something

We do miss bothroyd when he's not playing

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Agreed but Feeney was absoulute shit

How was he a pile of shit, did they give him the ball, DJ instructed high balls in to the box for a small player lol

LEDLEY WAS TOTAL SHIT.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:Agreed but Feeney was absoulute shit

How was he a pile of shit, did they give him the ball, DJ instructed high balls in to the box for a small player lol

LEDLEY WAS TOTAL SHIT.

if you nadnt of mentioned ledley i would have not known he was there, is the rumour true that celtic want him???

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Ledley was shit, but we've almost come to accept that from him. The sooner he goes the better, all this uncertainty, is not doing anyone any good.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Annis I know Feeney is your mate but to me he ain't going to make it with CCFC

Effort alone is going to get us points on the board

we need to be beating teams like Blackpool - today they had a makeshift defence

I understand Tuesday game is Ledleys last before he goes under the knife - I was speaking to his dad in the bookees

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 pm

I dont think the booing was for ross, i think it was for dave jones discion to sub him

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

cefnblue wrote:I dont think the booing was for ross, i think it was for dave jones discion to sub him
followed by ''you dont know what your doing'' :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

cefnblue wrote:I dont think the booing was for ross, i think it was for dave jones discion to sub him

Correct it was against DJ.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm

thats my point... what did ross do during the game to warrant staying on the pitch...... my opinion...nothing really...it was time for a change

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:09 pm

boyosback wrote:

thats my point... what did ross do during the game to warrant staying on the pitch...... my opinion...nothing really...it was time for a change

personally i thought ross played well, whittingham was like a slug and was shit going forward

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Feel sorry for Feeney to be honest.

The guy has been given little chance since he has been here, and when he eventually gets a game people expect him to put in a world class performance.

I thought his work rate and effort were ok, but he was made to look less than average due to the long ball tactics that we continued to use after Magennis was taken off injured.

The only way that Feeney is going to win the boo boys over is if he starts to score goals on a regular basis, but understandably this is not going to happen if the guy is not playing week in week out.

Some players however seem to be able to get away with piss poor performances on a regular basis, and receive a lot less criticism than what Feeney seems to attract.

One example of this has got to be Gavin Rae’s performance today, he started ok, but after fifteen to twenty minutes you would have struggled to notice that he was on the pitch.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Ross looked overweight, unfit and often disinterested

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Tony Soprano wrote:Feel sorry for Feeney to be honest.

The guy has been given little chance since he has been here, and when he eventually gets a game people expect him to put in a world class performance.

I thought his work rate and effort were ok, but he was made to look less than average due to the long ball tactics that we continued to use after Magennis was taken off injured.

The only way that Feeney is going to win the boo boys over is if he starts to score goals on a regular basis, but understandably this is not going to happen if the guy is not playing week in week out.

Some players however seem to be able to get away with piss poor performances on a regular basis, and receive a lot less criticism than what Feeney seems to attract.

One example of this has got to be Gavin Rae’s performance today, he started ok, but after fifteen to twenty minutes you would have struggled to notice that he was on the pitch.

BEST COMMENTS OFF THE DAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: