Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today's performance

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Today's performance was piss poor ledley has got to go as he is showing no passion for te club he has spent his life at. Paul Quinn is a complete waste of time and warren feeney is shite and not up to championship standard. I will probably getslated bit wasn't he at Sheffield wednesday. Why did they not put an offer in for him. E may have given 110percent but he is not a championship standard player and I no the majority on here will also think this they are just agreeing with what anna says

Re: Today's performance

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 pm

who's anna lol

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Annis says lol iPhone predictive writing

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 pm

lewispenarth wrote:Today's performance was piss poor ledley has got to go as he is showing no passion for te club he has spent his life at. Paul Quinn is a complete waste of time and warren feeney is shite and not up to championship standard. I will probably getslated bit wasn't he at Sheffield wednesday. Why did they not put an offer in for him. E may have given 110percent but he is not a championship standard player and I no the majority on here will also think this they are just agreeing with what anna says

feeney never got a chance at us pal
doesnt sound like we missed much ;)