Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I THINK WE WILL ALL HEAR A BIG STORY TONIGHT

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Did this story break after?

Not sure if this was it?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2891

Michael Isaac quoted as being the £5m man.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:36 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:

Not sure if this was it?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2891

Do we really want another Isaac loan? Didn't he want some stupid interest rate last time?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:38 pm

SteW wrote:
BluebirdsFan101 wrote:

Not sure if this was it?

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewto ... f=2&t=2891

Do we really want another Isaac loan? Didn't he want some stupid interest rate last time?

It's probably more of a need not a want! I don't think his current loan has been paid off yet, not sure what the interest is on it though

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:42 pm

SteW wrote:
BluebirdsFan101 wrote:

Not sure if this was it?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2891

20% above base rate I believe. However IIRC wasn't it more of an emergency loan? (I.e. the club was close to folding and he stumped up the cash - at a high interest rate - since it was a very risky investment)

But yeah, lets hope - if he does invest - that it isn't on a silly (albeit sort of fair, given the circumstances) interest rate.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:20% above base rate I believe. However IIRC wasn't it more of an emergency loan? (I.e. the club was close to folding and he stumped up the cash - at a high interest rate - since it was a very risky investment)

But yeah, lets hope - if he does invest - that it isn't on a silly (albeit sort of fair, given the circumstances) interest rate.

I would imagine they have renegotiated the loan, or come to some terms though

It was meant to be about 1.5/2m I think, payable last Decemeber but they must have come to sort of agreement as I'm pretty sure it's still owed to him