Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mr Feeney

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 pm

To be fair to the guy , its his first game for some time. There was no target man up front to support him. I agree he didnt have the best of games, but I personally would judge a player after another 4 full matches.

MOTM for me - Mark Hudson

Re: Mr Feeney

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:16 pm

In my opinion i think if you give the guy a run of games he will score goals, he just has never had the opportunity at this club, he deserves to be given a chance, but if he is not going to get it at this club then let him move on to a club where he will be and i bet he will score on a regular basis.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm

If he is not a target man then surely up top should be Chopra and McCormack?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Must have been a differnt Feeney - because the one I saw didn't have any idea

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Give him a run of games and I will bet anyone he will score, I know I am biased, but the lad just wants a chance to prove himself. How anyone can single him out today has gobsmacked me, high balls to a small player lol.
If his goal had been given you would be applauding him.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Does anyone actually believe Feeney ,even given a run of games,is going to be prolific and the answer to our probelms.

If Chops and Ross,argubly 2 of the best strikers in the division, are struggling to score without a creative midfielder then what hope has Feeney got.

He has never been prolific in his whole career.

I thought Hudson was great again,as was McNaughton.

My MOTM was Marshall he got us the point single handedly :ayatollah:

Really gutted for Magennis he was awesome when he was on and him and the ones above were the only decent performers today.