Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Club

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 pm

I have followed Cardiff for years travelling from Ebbw Vale to every home game and 90% of away games each season. I have seen many chairman and owners come and go at my beloved city. There was Clemo, Kumar Rick Wright etc,all taking us to the brink of going out of business. But even with the previous owners we where never told we were in a sound situation and the finances where healthy. Unlike our current chairman who i feel cannot lie straight in bed. Risdale brake a habit of a life time and for once tell the truth and then maybe you will leave with a little bit of credability.

Re: Our Club

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:I have followed Cardiff for years travelling from Ebbw Vale to every home game and 90% of away games each season. I have seen many chairman and owners come and go at my beloved city. There was Clemo, Kumar Rick Wright etc,all taking us to the brink of going out of business. But even with the previous owners we where never told we were in a sound situation and the finances where healthy. Unlike our current chairman who i feel cannot lie straight in bed. Risdale brake a habit of a life time and for once tell the truth and then maybe you will leave with a little bit of credability.

well said, i just want pr to go now.