Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Things I feel that are wrong.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Firstly the atmospher I am a season ticket holder in the Canton Stand and through out the 1st half there was no singing. A few of us start singing and everybody just looks around at you like to say wtf are you doing shut up. The second half a few of us decided to go into the Ninian Stand next to the away fans. As we got there we stood up only to be forced to sit down. There was no atmosphere at all. Everytime we should up 2 or 3 stewards were straight on us making us sit down. The stewards are killing our atmosphere.

Another problem is our players when things are going our way we are brilliant, we play lovely football at times, but the second our backs are against the wall and things get tough we just crumble. Today was another shocking 2nd half performance. No commitment, determination or effort. The play just moved through Gavin Rae in the middle it was like he was not there. Without Jay Bothroyd we are awful. We only play one way and that is long balls so with out Jay we have no other way to play. I though a few players were ok today. Super Kev was solid again, he did good at left back. David Marshall did well couldnt do anything about the goal. Warren Feeney hasn't played for ages and he alright he showed guts and passion. He flew in on a few tackles which are good to see. Ross McCormack was decent today thought he tried hard.

Another f*cking problem is Dave Jones I swear at times he doesnt have a clue what he is doing. Clearly Ross McCormack was our main attacking threat and yet he takes him off. Why start Josh Maggenis over Michael Chopra, I know Chops hasnt scored in ages but how can you start Josh over Chops. That just shows DJ only plays one way. Also why were we playing 5 in midfeild at home, we could of won that game.

Finally Peter Ridsdale WHERE IS OUR MONEY GOING. I hope Steve Borley has paid the tax becuase PR is really f*cking our club up. He takes too many risks. He lies through his arse time after time. I think fans would just rather know the truth about our club.

I hope these Mayalsians come in ASAP

:ayatollah:

Re: Things I feel that are wrong.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:Another f*cking problem is Dave Jones I swear at times he doesnt have a clue what he is doing.

In other circumstances that line would be funny. The trouble is I thinks its dam true and that's whats frightening.

Re: Things I feel that are wrong.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:45 pm

i done the same as you and went over next to the away fans, but to f*cking close to dai hunt :lol: its ok over there but you cant here the singing from the canton and vise versa