Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Langstone Debt

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm

We are due to pay our first installment to Langstone i believe 800k if i am wrong please correct me. How can we pay this? And what are the implications if we miss this payment>?

Re: Langstone Debt

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 pm

83K not 800K

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Back of the Net wrote:83K not 800K

where did you get that from?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

thanks what happens if we miss the first installment

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 pm

bwoodblue wrote:

where did you get that from?

1 Million a year over 12 months, been quoted loads

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:thanks what happens if we miss the first installment

i suppose sam comes back ;) :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:45 pm

It will take forvever to pay off if that is correct ?????????
Surely 800 not 83 ??????????
I don't know but the figures I heard make 83 sound out of rach ?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:

It will take forvever to pay off if that is correct ?????????
Surely 800 not 83 ??????????
I don't know but the figures I heard make 83 sound out of rach ?

800K a month is 10 Million a year!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:11 pm

No its deffo 83K, but it may as well be * million a month or even 8 pence, can't see PR being in a position to make any payments to any sources.

I honestly think he believes his own spiel,and that just delaying and denying everything and hoping the future will bring riches is the way forward, it looks like our club will need to run on fresh air because all the income streams are either used up, earmarked or spent before we've had them.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 pm

I may be wrong , but isn't that the correct repayment schedule ? I honestly believed we were gonna pay 800K a month , am I wrong ? If so , I will say sorry , but I can't believe that 83K a month has been agreed ? Anyone know ?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:I may be wrong , but isn't that the correct repayment schedule ? I honestly believed we were gonna pay 800K a month , am I wrong ? If so , I will say sorry , but I can't believe that 83K a month has been agreed ? Anyone know ?

Gary its £83,333.33p per month. Over 12 months that's £1m.

Come December we must pay Langston a further £9m to clear the debt once and for all. If we don't then the £1m reverts to interest and the £10m remains without a penny paid off.

Same thing happens every year until December 2016 when the full £10m must be paid.

The upshot is if we pay up in full this year the debt is £10m, next year its £11m, £12m the next etc until 2016 when the total repaid would be £15m.

Plus there is a further £5m if we get promoted to the Premier League or aquire stadium name rights, which ever comes first.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:I may be wrong , but isn't that the correct repayment schedule ? I honestly believed we were gonna pay 800K a month , am I wrong ? If so , I will say sorry , but I can't believe that 83K a month has been agreed ? Anyone know ?

Come December we must pay Langston a further £9m to clear the debt once and for all. If we don't then the £1m reverts to interest and the £10m remains without a penny paid off.

Same thing happens every year until December 2016 when the full £10m must be paid.

The upshot is if we pay up in full this year the debt is £10m, next year its £11m, £12m the next etc until 2016 when the total repaid would be £15m.

Plus there is a further £5m if we get promoted to the Premier League or aquire stadium name rights, which ever comes first.

Thanks for putting me right.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 am

Gareth Bluebird wrote:

Thanks for putting me right.

That's alright mate you know I'm used to it :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 am

So we are basically paying £83k a month to keep Sam at bay and are relying on being bought out to pay the other £9m by the end of the year.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am

Wayne S wrote:

So we are basically paying £83k a month to keep Sam at bay and are relying on being bought out to pay the other £9m by the end of the year.

Actually that's a far better explanation than the one I put up :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 am

Full details here:

http://thelonegunmanblog.blogspot.com/2 ... -mean.html

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:Full details here:

http://thelonegunmanblog.blogspot.com/2 ... -mean.html

I like your statue TLG, We have the same one,mines watching me in My office :lol: :lol: :lol: