Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:38 pm

spoke to risdale after game he had a face like thunder.i also spoke to holliway(blackpool manager) you will prob see me on their site, interupted him in front of cameras when he was speaking to their fans on thier local tv. i congratuled him on out witting DJ in the second half. i said ian when can you come and manage cardiff, his response was never say never. ive backed DJ through out but he is so tactialy nieve its time to say bye.

Re: DJ

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

What did PR have to say?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:45 pm

hailesy wrote:What did PR have to say?

Like my new car you should do you mugs paid for it

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:51 pm

things will move on rapidly now dont believe all you read.if i was him i would say fug you all and walk away, but luckily he isnt me lol

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:29 pm

dean wrote:things will move on rapidly now

PR is bringing in Holloway? :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 pm

no chance but he would be what we need

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Not too sure if I want Holloway. He seems like he wants to play the jovial country bumpkin who's always looking for the next stand-up routine. He's mellowed in that respect a little lately, but leopards and spots and all that

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Olly, Olly, Olly. :ayatollah: he's the one who can get us to the promised land

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 pm

dean wrote:spoke to risdale after game he had a face like thunder.i also spoke to holliway(blackpool manager) you will prob see me on their site, interupted him in front of cameras when he was speaking to their fans on thier local tv. i congratuled him on out witting DJ in the second half. i said ian when can you come and manage cardiff, his response was never say never. ive backed DJ through out but he is so tactialy nieve its time to say bye.

Good post and yes bye bye DJ.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Olly, Olly, Olly. :ayatollah: he's the one who can get us to the promised land

Nah. He's not managed it with anyone else. Do you really think he'll come here and perform any magic?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 pm

We should get Holloway just for his interviews. They are legendary :ayatollah: