Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNBELIEVABLE

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm

We give up our sunday for that shit! Freezing cold but we still go as always and only chopra had the decency to applaud us! what a guttless bunch. yesterday i watched merthyr and one of the players got me a beef dinner which was for players only, I cant see hudson doing that can you?
What happened to the cardiff team at the start of the year? we would go one up then make it two, three even four! jones has taken us to the cup final but thats it, hes lost everyone i think..
I am very tempted to go watch Merthyr on sat not preston at home

Re: UNBELIEVABLE

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:We give up our sunday for that shit! Freezing cold but we still go as always and only chopra had the decency to applaud us! what a guttless bunch. yesterday i watched merthyr and one of the players got me a beef dinner which was for players only, I cant see hudson doing that can you?
What happened to the cardiff team at the start of the year? we would go one up then make it two, three even four! jones has taken us to the cup final but thats it, hes lost everyone i think..
I am very tempted to go watch Merthyr on sat not preston at home

wouldnt blame you fella, at least they have players who more than fight for their club and fans!