Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 pm

im sick of all the bull shit on here.we didnt lose today. he knows this she knows that. reality check. WE ARE 4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. yes i will repeat 4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. annis , gwyn, corky you all know me,WE ARE C ARDIFF CITY not PR or DJ or any rick wright lol or any malaysians that come in. WE ARE CARDIFF and we will be here when they all leave.what ever division we are in.

Re: new

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 pm

dean wrote:im sick of all the bull shit on here.we didnt lose today. he knows this she knows that. reality check. WE ARE 4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. yes i will repeat 4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. annis , gwyn, corky you all know me,WE ARE C ARDIFF CITY not PR or DJ or any rick wright lol or any malaysians that come in. WE ARE CARDIFF and we will be here when they all leave.what ever division we are in.

Dean We LOVE OUR CLUB and are allowed OUR OPINIONS, WE ARE ALSO SICK OF PR SPIN and OUR CLUB is FINACIALY IN TROUBLE.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 pm

dean wrote:im sick of all the bull shit on here.we didnt lose today. he knows this she knows that. reality check. WE ARE 4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. yes i will repeat 4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. annis , gwyn, corky you all know me,WE ARE C ARDIFF CITY not PR or DJ or any rick wright lol or any malaysians that come in. WE ARE CARDIFF and we will be here when they all leave.what ever division we are in.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

but we didnt win either dean and lets be honest blackpool were there for the taking today, like peterbrough were and also plymouth.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

we are up to our necks in shit and soon we could have 15 points deducted, last 2 games we dropped 4 of them and numerous more earlier in the season, we wont be 4th much longer if we keep playing like f*cking tarts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Personally - with the points we've thrown away in the past we could quite easily have been 2nd! (auto promotion!) and if it carrys on the way we are going - we will soon be 14th! not 4th......

yes we are strong and commited cardiff fans - but do you really want to see us throw away the best opportunity we've had for years to get in the prem and earn ourselves a much needed valuable £40million quid ?

We need Ridsdale and Jones gone, to push on - otherwise im afraid its a downwards spiral to the mid table again!