Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Typical of this country

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Bizarre.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Midfield general wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Myleene-Klass-Knife-Warning-Marks-And-Spencer-Model-Warned-Over-Waving-Kitchen-Knife-At-Teenagers/Article/201001215518164?lpos=Showbiz_News_News_Your_Way_Region_4&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15518164_Myleene_Klass_Knife_Warning%3A_Marks_And_Spencer_Model_Warned_Over_Waving_Kitchen_Knife_At_Teenagers

I believe Your Home is your Castle and You should be able to protect it.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:58 pm

watch out! pick that knife up to cut the chicken on xmas day and you'll be done for carrying a offensive weapon

all you'll need is a old women walking past your house, see the knife in your hand whilst cutting the chicken , get disstressed and call the ob, then your fooked :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Myleene-Klass-Knife-Warning-Marks-And-Spencer-Model-Warned-Over-Waving-Kitchen-Knife-At-Teenagers/Article/201001215518164?lpos=Showbiz_News_News_Your_Way_Region_4&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15518164_Myleene_Klass_Knife_Warning%3A_Marks_And_Spencer_Model_Warned_Over_Waving_Kitchen_Knife_At_Teenagers

I believe Your Home is your Castle and You should be able to protect it.

To a certain extent I'd agree. That fella recently who after defending his home proceeded to chase them down the street for a while, catch them then bludgeon them with a cricket bat to the extent where the fella now is brain damaged was right to be charged though, imo.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm

I think everyone should have a right to defend their homes and family,and if they do catch them they deserve a good hiding,the law in this country defends the criminals more than the victims these days.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm

No it doesn't.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:No it doesn't.

yes it does

i would batter any fucker i catch in my house, then get prosecuted for doing it,

which just reminded me of something i have to do ;)

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Duncan Ferguson did a good job a few years back !!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2748887.stm

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:35 pm

:lol: :lol: bruised ;)

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:39 pm

and "two days of hospital treatment " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:and "two days of hospital treatment " :lol: :lol: :lol:

''he fell down the stairs you honour'' :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm

human rights madness, im sorry but if you come into my house uninvited you leave in an ambulance.
a man should have the right to defend his family.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:and "two days of hospital treatment " :lol: :lol: :lol:

''he fell down the stairs you honour'' :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: