They feed us bullshit about players coming in & then make statements like this

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

One day maybe the evil twins will f**k off

Re: Jones Pisses me off with statements like this

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

just goes to show what a lieing bunch of twats they are

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:23 pm

He's just staing the obvious and what we all know, that we can't sign anyone until the debt is paid because of the embargo and that we won't be throwing it around like confetti thereafter. Not a news story for me.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm

in this current slump,this is the last thing we want to hear,please can we have some good news soon,its depressing,stressing me out and making me really dislike both risdale and jones...all i want to do is write positive things,but our club at the moment is surrounded by negativity and no fault of our loyal fans,WE DESERVE BETTER......the f*cking tossers

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm

How the hell is any of this Jones fault? :lol:

As far as he was concerned he was getting all the money from ST to spend and he must be as pissed off as we are :ugeek:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm

its jones fault as he is tactically inept,and his strange decisions on the field,team selections,substitutes,tactics,lack of motivation have contributed to our shite performances and slump-therefore he has taken us as far as he can,thanks for all he has done,time for changes at city,jones risdale,few players out and in,we need freshening up from top to bottom in my opinion