Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Crowds Will Soon Start To Drop

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Especially if we carry on with performances like that.

The club is in desperate need for money and need as many fans through the turnstiles as possible, but when there is no passion, pride, urgency or guts in the team then it will drive the fans away and something the club does not need.

I blame DJ along with the players as he never shows any passion or pride for the club either, and it certainly seems to be rubbing off on the team and their performances.

Stroll on Preston and lets hope for a much improved performance. :oops:

Re: Our Crowds Will Soon Start To Drop

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

CCFC 1 vs 6 PNE

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 pm

I went up for that one.

What a mare that game was.

Cracking goal by Kennedy though. Albeit in the wrong net. :oops:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:22 pm

We are guaranteed 16,000 every game plus away supporters so crowd wont sound to bad. But a lot wont turn up.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 pm

nobby wrote:Especially if we carry on with performances like that.

The club is in desperate need for money and need as many fans through the turnstiles as possible, but when there is no passion, pride, urgency or guts in the team then it will drive the fans away and something the club does not need.

I blame DJ along with the players as he never shows any passion or pride for the club either, and it certainly seems to be rubbing off on the team and their performances.

our team were clueless in the second half after a good first half there was no passion no pride if dj not carefull the fans who have backed him wil start to get restless he didnt even want to change anything.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
nobby wrote:Especially if we carry on with performances like that.

our team were clueless in the second half after a good first half there was no passion no pride if dj not carefull the fans who have backed him wil start to get restless he didnt even want to change anything.

He did - he wanted to pull off one of our best players - BURKE!!! ? (his substitutions never cease to amaze me!)

Can also see Paul Parry coming back to haunt us too...... He knows the ins and outs of our predictable tactics.....