Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my husband

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 pm

posts about my private life on the ccmb i was wondering could i post the truth on here my husband is a tw*t.

Re: my husband

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:posts about my private life on the ccmb i was wondering could i post the truth on here my husband is a tw*t.

:lol:

A nice bit of Sunday night entertainment! Get Posting

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Here we go. :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:posts about my private life on the ccmb i was wondering could i post the truth on here my husband is a tw*t.

i personally know him he is a wanker, i trust the ccfc board more than him :ayatollah:

welcome aboard mrs ramsgate :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm

harry has a lot of problems with drink and anti depresants he is crap in bed thats why i keep taking lovers all the time.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 pm

We`ve had the news of the world, wales on sunday, here comes the sunday sport.. :shock:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:harry has a lot of problems with drink and anti depresants he is crap in bed thats why i keep taking lovers all the time.

i will deny it, and my solicitors are on hand, :lol:

you need to introduce yourself at the top of page

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm

baz you know you shagged me out side the meadow vale i think it was 1979 i remember you rapped us up in that crombe of yours

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Haha brilliant!

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:harry has a lot of problems with drink and anti depresants he is crap in bed thats why i keep taking lovers all the time.

more please

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

fire away! :lol:

now THIS is entertainment lol :lol: :lol:

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz you know you shagged me out side the meadow vale i think it was 1979 i remember you rapped us up in that crombe of yours

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh for fucks sake i am already embroiled in one scandal :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -25565285/

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm

baz how much you pay us to keep quiet :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Entertainment at is best :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 pm

i am gonna regret asking him/her to come on here :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:28 pm

baz im all woman as you well know do you think harry has been a tw*t to me

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz im all woman as you well know do you think harry has been a tw*t to me

yes, how are the twins, and who has custardy of them??? :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz you know you shagged me out side the meadow vale i think it was 1979 i remember you rapped us up in that crombe of yours

you know its an him dont you remember the stains on your crombe :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

mallo wrote:

mallo, dont go there :oops: :lol: :lol: she is a porth boy/girl

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 pm

harrys wife is a cum slut! seen her many a time standing under a drip tray after a night dogging, complete rotter

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:40 pm

mallo wrote:

,,,,thay where stains from a differant lady as when big baz comes i swallow the lot :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 pm

haha this is a classic :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
mallo wrote:

,,,,thay where stains from a differant lady as when big baz comes i swallow the lot :lol:

:oops: :oops: :o

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz im all woman as you well know do you think harry has been a tw*t to me

yes, how are the twins, and who has custardy of them??? :ayatollah:
.... her majusty has custardy for the foressable futcher that tw*t harry split on them thay are only trying to make a living he really is a rotter

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Hello Mrs Ramyergate how r u luv. Got a proposition for you. You know Harry didn't get you a chrissy present? well what he didnt tell you was he spent it on a season ticket which he was allegedly coersed into buying under false pretences by a slippery duo otherwise known as tweedledum and tweedledee. How would you like to get your own back on the slippery pair of fuckaz down the CCS. Now we are gonna need a bit of scandal on them to get rid of the crafty baztuds. You gonna have to wear all your finest regalia none of your Primark shit cos Tweedledum has got expensive taste :lol: dont worry about positional play wiv Tweedledee cos he's clueless on that score. Tweedledum is a bit of a smooth talker so I think he's gonna need a bit of the Miss Whiplash treatment to shut him up mistress :lol: Dont worry about Tweedledee he'll probably stand there stone faced with his arms folded like a statue, blaming everybody bar himself cos his missus tied his shoelaces in a double knot :lol: , so your gonna have to work hard on him but I know you can handle it cos your reputation precedes you.Annis has regular daily contact with the slimey toads so he can organise it through his facebook and I know a certain somebody in the CCS who is willing to use the grounds security cameras for other purposes :lol: . We will all be ever so grateful and Annis has a few pressies for you if you complete your mission successfully. A Bluebirds shirt signed by all the players and a signed copy of all Annis' books for cold nights when Harry is in work :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

haha ihatealiens that has brightend my night up, bit depressing on here :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Hello Mrs Ramyergate how r u luv. Got a proposition for you. You know Harry didn't get you a chrissy present? well what he didnt tell you was he spent it on a season ticket which he was allegedly coersed into buying under false pretences by a slippery duo otherwise known as tweedledum and tweedledee. How would you like to get your own back on the slippery pair of fuckaz down the CCS. Now we are gonna need a bit of scandal on them to get rid of the crafty baztuds. You gonna have to wear all your finest regalia none of your Primark shit cos Tweedledum has got expensive taste :lol: dont worry about positional play wiv Tweedledee cos he's clueless on that score. Tweedledum is a bit of a smooth talker so I think he's gonna need a bit of the Miss Whiplash treatment to shut him up mistress :lol: Dont worry about Tweedledee he'll probably stand there stone faced with his arms folded like a statue, blaming everybody bar himself cos his missus tied his shoelaces in a double knot :lol: , so your gonna have to work hard on him but I know you can handle it cos your reputation precedes you.Annis has regular daily contact with the slimey toads so he can organise it through his facebook and I know a certain somebody in the CCS who is willing to use the grounds security cameras for other purposes :lol: . We will all be ever so grateful and Annis has a few pressies for you if you complete your mission successfully. A Bluebirds shirt signed by all the players and a signed copy of all Annis' books for cold nights when Harry is in work :lol:
.....ok ill try that i dont know if any one has told you iv had dave but unfourtunaly not on film id love a cardiff shirt but not signed thanks love mrs roesmerry ramsgate....xxxxx :D :D

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Excellent posting, YOUVE CHEERED THE FORUM UP :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: