Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: my husband

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
croesybluebird wrote:That's nice to know Mrs Ramsgate, it brings a tear to my eye and a glow to my heart that even in these hard, cold selfish times someone can take the time to say something positive about another human being.

I have not heard from Harry for a little while but you can be sure that I will let you know what he is saying about you and your three little angels when he does post "on the dark side"
..... thanks croesy im sending all the evadence to my laweyer and im going to leave him and the kids and live in jamaca with harrys x gardener winston. :ayatollah:

i thought winston was dead???? :o
..... no harry caught me and winston having sex in his beloved poting shed so harry fired him but iv kept in touch with winston and when i leave the old tw*t (harry) i am going to jamaca to live with winston and his brother colin.cant wait winston is so hot in the sack. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:50 pm

so is a baked potato :D

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:so is a baked potato :D
///// winston is a lot hotter than that baz :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Mrs Ramsgate, I wish you well with Winston and Colin in Jamaica.

A very pleasent thought given the prevailing weather conditions in South Wales.

Hope it's not too crowded with you, Winston and Colin all staying together. But I'm sure that you will manage to juggle things around and that the brothers will be able to both fit in.

All the very best on oyur travels Mrs Ramsgate - hope you are still able to post from Jamaica as otherwise we will miss you greatly and will only have Harry's whining and moaning to listen to on the other board. Unless, of course Big Brenda is still keeping him occupied.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Mrs Ramsgate will Winston asd Colin both be laying pipe while your over there?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Mrs Ramsgate will Winston asd Colin both be laying pipe while your over there?

in the lady garden or at the rear :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Mrs Ramsgate will Winston asd Colin both be laying pipe while your over there?
,,,,lets hope so. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

both no doubt :lol: at the same time more likely :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:05 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

both no doubt :lol: at the same time more likely :lol:

pmsl :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm

pms potty men syndrome :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz you know you shagged me out side the meadow vale i think it was 1979 i remember you rapped us up in that crombe of yours

Meadow Vale, god that brings back memories! Last time i was there was to see Showadywaddy!!!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz you know you shagged me out side the meadow vale i think it was 1979 i remember you rapped us up in that crombe of yours

Meadow Vale, god that brings back memories! Last time i was there was to see Showadywaddy!!!

Mrs Ramsgate knows all the showaddywaddy band intimately allegedly :lol: who put the bomp (in the bomp a bomp a bomp) Harry did Allegedly :lol: