Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As much as I like this board ...

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Why is it that so many people have their head stuck up a certain person's ? If he asks a question ... great - lots of opinions given. However, if he states something most people agree even if it's the same sort of crap that PR states and they all laugh at! Whatever AA says let's all treat it as gospel ... or most of you do anyway!

Re: As much as I like this board ...

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:40 pm

ANNIS IS GOD THATS WHY :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Annis Akbar!!

milly44 wrote:ANNIS IS GOD THATS WHY :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

heads up arses ffs :lol: theres no bickering on here thats why we are al one happy family :ayatollah:

n1ckj4y wrote:Why is it that so many people have their head stuck up a certain person's arse? If he asks a question ... great - lots of opinions given. However, if he states something most people agree even if it's the same sort of crap that PR states and they all laugh at! Whatever AA says let's all treat it as gospel ... or most of you do anyway!

Everyone has different Opinions, but we have tried not to snipe at each other like you are starting now, so if you dont like it why bother to be on here.

I have said before I get things wrong but 95% of the time I have made sure I have got it right before I have posted it.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 pm

taxi for n1ckj4y me thinks !

there do seem to be alot of do gooders but you will always get that unfortunately ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

each to there own

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:ANNIS IS GOD THATS WHY :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

heads up arses ffs :lol: theres no bickering on here thats why we are al one happy family :ayatollah:

Well Said Baz, We have really tried to get on, but there is always one from the other MB who tries to spoil it.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Yet another invader it seems. :evil:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 pm

He's perfectly entitled to his opinion!

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm

very contradicting post N1CKJ4Y :roll:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm

nobby wrote:Yet another invader it seems. :evil:

I agree Nobby, We try to keep it an OPINION MB With a bit of Joy, but then a Sniper appears from the other MB, VERY SAD.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Owain wrote:He's perfectly entitled to his opinion!

Yes Owain, but why CALL PEOPLE NAMES.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: cherio

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm

mallo wrote:taxi for n1ckj4y me thinks !

there do seem to be alot of do gooders but you will always get that unfortunately ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

each to there own

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Who have I called names?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 pm

n1ckj4y wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Who have I called names?

Some of the members on here ARSE LICKERS, I have edited it as I dont like snipers.
But by the way I have the same picture as you have, its RON HEALEY isnt it, I had a photo with him when I was a kid.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 pm

dont rock the boat baby dont tip the boat over :violent1:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I can tell you now Mallo is no arse licker, he has stood up to me many times and has tried to fight the world.
AND MANY OTHER POSTERS ON HERE CAN STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES, We just prefer a laugh than name calling.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm

n1ckj4y wrote:Why is it that so many people have their head stuck up a certain person's ? If he asks a question ... great - lots of opinions given. However, if he states something most people agree even if it's the same sort of crap that PR states and they all laugh at! Whatever AA says let's all treat it as gospel ... or most of you do anyway!

i dont stick my head up any ones arse matey boy, i have questioned annis on this board several times (for e.g the deleted posts) he has always answered my posts, and im still here.
i have read many posts that dont agree with annis and many that do, thats the idea of a message board.
but as annis said they will not tolerate sniping or personal insults.
and for the record annis is not right all time but he is the majority of the time. if you dont like it leave and join one of the many sites that seem to thrive on sniping. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks Owain! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

n1ckj4y wrote:

Thanks Owain! :lol: :lol:

Yes without NAME CALLING Owain.

Cheers for stilling being SARCASTIC Nicky, I thought you were going to see sense.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

rob wrote:
n1ckj4y wrote:Why is it that so many people have their head stuck up a certain person's ? If he asks a question ... great - lots of opinions given. However, if he states something most people agree even if it's the same sort of crap that PR states and they all laugh at! Whatever AA says let's all treat it as gospel ... or most of you do anyway!

i dont stick my head up any ones arse matey boy, i have questioned annis on this board several times (for e.g the deleted posts) he has always answered my posts, and im still here.
i have read many posts that dont agree with annis and many that do, thats the idea of a message board.
and for the record annis is not right all time but he is the majority of the time. if you dont like it leave and join one of the many sites that seem to thrive on sniping. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Rob, youve got on my nerves sometimes :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rob wrote:

I agree Rob, youve got on my nerves sometimes :lol: :ayatollah:

i like to keep you on your toes annis. :D

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Im not keen on licking arses either, but what i am is a good judge of character, and since i have known Annis i have found him to be an honest and genuine guy, yes he is not always 100% Right but he is about 95% of the time, and what everyone wants to remember is Annis does not have to tell us ANY information at all, but credit to him for sharing with us all whatever info he has. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Come on lets keep this board civilised. That' why it is attracting loads of attention :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 pm

:lol: Rob

Cheers Nobby, I know if I am wrong I will be hung drawn and quarted.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Newblue wrote:Come on lets keep this board civilised. That' why it is attracting loads of attention :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WELL SAID :ayatollah:

NewBlue, You saw the Wales on Sunday did you :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

nobby wrote:Im not keen on licking arses either, but what i am is a good judge of character, and since i have known Annis i have found him to be an honest and genuine guy, yes he is not always 100% Right but he is about 95% of the time, and what everyone wants to remember is Annis does not have to tell us ANY information at all, but credit to him for sharing with us all whatever info he has. :ayatollah:

totally agree nobby, the info he puts on here and facebook is right 95% of the time.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Hmmmmn Interesting you have pulled my comments? could the admin guys pls PM me and tell me why?

I know i cursed??