Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: As much as I like this board ...

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Hmmmmn Interesting you have pulled my comments? could the admin guys pls PM me and tell me why?

I know i cursed??

Because we dont tolerate abuse or personal insults. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm

That was my point....................I dunno :o

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 pm

that could explain why my comment on risdale vanished the other week, it wasnt evan that bad! it wasnt bad enough to be published in the independant anyway :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 pm

n1ckj4y wrote:Why is it that so many people have their head stuck up a certain person's ? If he asks a question ... great - lots of opinions given. However, if he states something most people agree even if it's the same sort of crap that PR states and they all laugh at! Whatever AA says let's all treat it as gospel ... or most of you do anyway!

Rather than knock it, just add your view, be it opposing or in agreement. Thats what message boards are for.
I've disagreed with Annis about his mate Feeney, I havent been kicked off the board have I...although there is a dark van opposite my gaff with Egyptian plates... :glasses5: :glasses4: :D

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Fair play to you both You were both sticking up for this MB, This is what happens when people like Nick try to cause trouble.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 pm

mrbluejay wrote:
n1ckj4y wrote:Why is it that so many people have their head stuck up a certain person's ? If he asks a question ... great - lots of opinions given. However, if he states something most people agree even if it's the same sort of crap that PR states and they all laugh at! Whatever AA says let's all treat it as gospel ... or most of you do anyway!

Rather than knock it, just add your view, be it opposing or in agreement. Thats what message boards are for.
I've disagreed with Annis about his mate Feeney, I havent been kicked off the board have I...although there is a dark van opposite my gaff with Egyptian plates... :glasses5: :glasses4: :D

dont answer the door, whatever you do !!

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

mrbluejay wrote:

:lol:

Thats what This Forum is about, not naming calling like Nick did.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

milly44 wrote:that could explain why my comment on risdale vanished the other week, it wasnt evan that bad! it wasnt bad enough to be published in the independant anyway :lol:

They are deleting posts i dunno why but they are!

I raised this issue last week apparently anything damaging to the club or personal vendettas are deleted.

C'mon Mods freedom of speech act!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 pm

I'd love to say censorship sucks ... but that would be sarcastic - allegedly!

Anyway ... I keep getting slagged off for this message so maybe it's time to go!

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

n1ckj4y wrote:I'd love to say censorship sucks ... but that would be sarcastic - allegedly!

Anyway ... I keep getting slagged off for this message so maybe it's time to go!

All opinions are welcomed as long as they are constructive and not personal or insulting. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
milly44 wrote:that could explain why my comment on risdale vanished the other week, it wasnt evan that bad! it wasnt bad enough to be published in the independant anyway :lol:

They are deleting posts i dunno why but they are!

I raised this issue last week apparently anything damaging to the club or personal vendettas are deleted.

C'mon Mods freedom of speech act!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

A post gets deleted if it becomes a personal insult or abusive in any way or if it concerns legal issues, also some posts are deleted if they are reported to us and other posters get offended by certain comments, that is why. :D

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

nobby wrote:
n1ckj4y wrote:I'd love to say censorship sucks ... but that would be sarcastic - allegedly!

All opinions are welcomed as long as they are constructive and not personal or insulting. :ayatollah:

Correct, I said that to Nick in an email, Say it with out calling other members names.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Right youve had your fun, now go back to Mikes and continue your sniping there.