Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

liberty damage

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 pm

my son could be working at the liberty this week repairing the alleged damage at the away end i have told him i want photos.
the reason that he may be working there as appossed to definate is because it depends wether the local council has the materials there ready ( i kid you not ) by the way my son works for a small firm with a workforce of 3, who are plasterers by trade and take on general work.

when the photos are available i'll put them up

Re: liberty damage

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm

what damage :D

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:my son could be working at the liberty this week repairing the alleged damage at the away end i have told him i want photos.
the reason that he may be working there as appossed to definate is because it depends wether the local council has the materials there ready ( i kid you not ) by the way my son works for a small firm with a workforce of 3, who are plasterers by trade and take on general work.

when the photos are available i'll put them up

They put a claim in for £60,000, City have told them they will pay no more than £5,000.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 pm

as soon as i get the pics i'll put them up annis. to be honest my son has been told they have to work on some doors :roll:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:as soon as i get the pics i'll put them up annis. to be honest my son has been told they have to work on some doors :roll:

Thats the doors on the caravans the gypos live in, they have been damaged in the recent winds. :lol:

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:as soon as i get the pics i'll put them up annis. to be honest my son has been told they have to work on some doors :roll:

Yes pls thanks Carl.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes pls thanks Carl.

Annis i am going to my daughters parent evening at 5pm then ill be making my way up from Neath to make it to the municipal club by 7pm. I think it's important to show this board that we are fucked off with how our club is being run.