Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: POLL : " SACK DAVE JONES NOW or KEEP DAVE JONES ? "

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Ello Annis, long time are kid,

dont normally say f all on ere, but I read it all. Bit of a shit one really, no one wants to be in the situation where thats asked, fact is tho, once asked its never long is it?, THE BOY DONE GOOD and there are players here that we want, need and deserve, but only down to Dave and thats a fact. However, a more important fact is that he seems to be the only person on this f ing planet who believes our results in the last 9 games and 7 past us in 2 is in anyway understandable with the squad we have, anybody who ever played with the round thing knows what we got available any given match day should spank these pretenders all around us. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. Thanks but ta ra dai boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:22 pm

17% is high , my mate just said let Jones finish the job until the end of the season but my concern is that by the end of the season we could be relegated and the way we are playing we will deserve it.

Parkin is not the answer why do we always go for players who score against us :lol: after all with our defence that doesnt mean they are any good

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 pm

the players dont like jones and wont play for him, jones is too arrogant to take a different approach and has made selections based on personal pride which has cost us games.

we should approach sam allardyce and chris hughton if we have no joy, keep jones see what players he brings in and give him 30 days from close of transfer window to sort it out

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 am

where did my post go?

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 am

bloobirds68 wrote:where did my post go?

Re-write it, sometimes you have to press it twice :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 am

When we play the jacks its like a Cup Final for them. They f*cking despise
us. Second City syndrome and all that (im not knocking them here by the way)
Their players are all up for it massively. you HAVE to match that passion, its
a one-off game. They are fired up. For Dave Jones to say "its just another game"
is wrong. Its actually appalling tactics. You dont send a boxer into the ring against
a hungry fired up opponent unless he is 100% up for it himself. Thats Jones in a
nutshell. Riggot has proved to be another gamble gone wrong yet he still hints hed
like Woodgate here? Utter madness. This Centre-half debacle epitomises all thats
wrong with his management. To cap it all now i truly think he's lost that dressing room.

When a team is struggling it needs to knuckle down, show a bit of fire and fight for
everything. Jones' whole persona is of a feller who wishes he was somewhere else.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:26 pm

no most of the players need a good kick up the f**king arse :twisted:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 pm

It would ruin our season if we get rid of him in my opinion.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 am

Where was the option to keep him past the end of the season, when we go up?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 pm

drivingblue wrote:WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KEEP JONES TILL END OF SEASON :?: :o

ME... :oops:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:23 pm

sack him i think not,if we sacked him now we defo would'nt get promoted by the time a new manager comes in with his new ideas and back room staff it would be at least 6 to 8 weeks before eveyone would settle down to his new ideas,why dont you grow a pair of balls and back him instead of f*cking moaning,shit or bust season get real do people still remember how bad we've been through the 80's and 90's get a grip. :roll: :roll:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 am

Any of you who think DJ should be sacked are off your heads!!

All that DJ is guilty of is letting Both dive around in the box like a fanny, making the odd daft buy like Parkin and not throwing McFailure in the Taff!

And, Sterny, why did you let the website go?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 am

Listen it is the wrong time of the season to even think about such actions...... and also, where do you think we are getting the the NEAR £1m pound to pay him off as well?

Just because Cardiff were unlucky against a GOOD Forest side - we/you are all jumping on the bandwagon again....

*YAWN!*

P.S. this is a Post from January.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

Merlin wrote:Listen it is the wrong time of the season to even think about such actions...... and also, where do you think we are getting the the NEAR £1m pound to pay him off as well?

Just because Cardiff were unlucky against a GOOD Forest side - we/you are all jumping on the bandwagon again....

*YAWN!*

P.S. this is a Post from January.

I agree. Some perspective is required, we will achieve the square root of f**k all by sacking him now. We're stuck with him until the end of the season, if we don't go up he's sacked. Simple.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 am

here we go, we lose we want the manager sacked...we win we praise the players absolute stupidity.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 am

Will DJ survive at our club if promotion is not secured this season?????

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 am

I think this thread is a huge over reaction from a game we could have won yesterday and we've just been on a 7match undeafted run.

Before anyone slates me, it's only my opinion ad yes I agree DJ should be guiding us to the top of the league with the quality in our squad. Also I reckon the club should have seriously considered sacking him in December. However we are coming into the home stretch of the season and changing the manager now will be a hell of a lot more harm than good.

Keep the faith, we can still go up automatically!

PS if we don't go up this season DJ will be a gone for sure. He's had enough time!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 am

SA17 Bluebird, great post that's a fact its too late in the season to change management. Cmon city let make this dream come true :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Dave Jones is probably the best man to do the job now as I don't think 14 games is enough for a new manager to pull things together his way.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I think this thread is a huge over reaction from a game we could have won yesterday and we've just been on a 7match undeafted run.

Before anyone slates me, it's only my opinion ad yes I agree DJ should be guiding us to the top of the league with the quality in our squad. Also I reckon the club should have seriously considered sacking him in December. However we are coming into the home stretch of the season and changing the manager now will be a hell of a lot more harm than good.

PS if we don't go up this season DJ will be a gone for sure. He's had enough time!

The thread is Old.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:I think this thread is a huge over reaction from a game we could have won yesterday and we've just been on a 7match undeafted run.

The thread is Old.

And so it is...right where is my coat! :oops:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:14 pm

o'neill,allerdyce,ferguson,hughton they are out there someone needs the balls to make a decision one way or another. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Ferguson No Thanks
Hughon No Thanks

BIG SAM _ YES PLEASE

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Sorry, but pathetic really, as it just ain't gonna happen and any logically-minded person can see NOW ain't the RIGHT time for change....

We're doing BETTER than we were at the same stage last year and we have a better run-in than many of those around us....

Fickle 'R' Us

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: