Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just got back

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm

350 mile round trip to see that croc of shit no more excuses jones has got to go

Re: just got back

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 pm

pompey blue wrote:350 mile round trip to see that croc of shit no more excuses jones has got to go

Hello mate, I feel for you mate, nice seeing you tonight under once again terrible circumstances.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:18 pm

pompey blue wrote:350 mile round trip to see that croc of shit no more excuses jones has got to go

Try moving a bit further away. Then circumstances stop you going. It can work out in your favour like it did for me today.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Nice one mate what a total tw*t that bloke was you were talking too after the game was.Was going to go to west brom away but today has made my mind up .annis fancy meeting up for a few beers next saturday or friday night

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 pm

pompey blue wrote:Nice one mate what a total tw*t that bloke was you were talking too after the game was.Was going to go to west brom away but today has made my mind up .annis fancy meeting up for a few beers next saturday or friday night

A real dick, but thats life, He told me I should be clapping at the end to show an example to the other fans :lol:
Yes youve got my no havent you.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 pm

I will ring you mate in the week

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:38 pm

pompey blue wrote:I will ring you mate in the week

Spk then. let you know the latest lol.