Taiwo is shit

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:29 pm

:roll:

Re: Taiwo is shit

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Touch like a sunday league player! :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm

F@ckin encouragement cmon, he has looked ok. always hard to come into a game but in these conditions a lot harder. so give him a chance for f@ck sake :evil:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 pm

mattyblue wrote:F@ckin encouragement cmon, he has looked ok. always hard to come into a game but in these conditions a lot harder. so give him a chance for f@ck sake :evil:

Agree totally!

give the lad a chance..... he hasnt warmed up, come on in a derby game in dreadful conditions!! jesus!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

He was useless against the gypos

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:49 pm

so shall "WE" rate him on that game then, every1 can have a bad day at the office

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Is Chopra shit? he's being payed to score goals - but hasnt got any in 13 games so far?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Ffs get behind the boys.....

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm

cant even pass the ball

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirrrdddss!!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Give the guy a break again he is playing in the wrong postion he is a centre mid player :evil:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 pm

I think hes doing well, definite improvement, onwards and upwards Taiwo :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

He has done ok.

Shut you all up I think.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 pm

yes he as done well,hope the lads who slated him,can hold they hands up and give him credit for tonights game in terrible conditions

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm

No worse than Rae - decent 2nd half

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm

been getting stuck in, in the 2nd half
well done taiwo

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Poor. Should have dropped in to replace Hudson for the equaliser. We'd be through otherwise. His passing is poor and he ambles about. I don't like Rae, but give me the Scot any day

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 pm

j3nko wrote:Touch like a sunday league player! :lol:

people like you and moo cow make me sick -- prob never played football yourself but slag players off!

first game he played, thought he had a stormer to start and then faded and made some silly errors. he's come on today when we need him because of a depleted team and first thing you do is slag them off.

put some boots on and you get out there and play in this!!! until you CAN play football, zip it!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm

no wonder DJ and others and dissing us for our booing.....sorry others booing, lets support out players!!! pisses me off go and support the jerks instead if you cant support cardiff players

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I thought he had a good game,not afraid to put his foot in and played some good balls through.Also thought we looked better when he come on.Play him instead of Rae anytime who always goes missing in games and cant tackle or pass for toffee.Lay off Taiwo's back and give him a chance which he hasn't had yet.

that was meant for halfwit Moo cow

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 pm

#

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Boys Boys Boys

difference of opinions Yes

Name Calling is a NO NO