Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones Expletives and Chopras Fiery boot

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Davey Boy on the edge of the technical area the whole game, real fire in your belly pal, geeing up the players and swearing at the ref. Boy have the players responded fighting like lions in terrible conditions. Impressed with a few out there tonight particularily Taiwo. I have seen enough of him tonight to suggest he should be starting our next game and who says Chops and McCormack can't play together. An unlucky draw but every man jack, I include players and management deserve a pat on the back for their effort tonight. Nice to see Chops hot boot lit up again as well. Bring on the replay. I reckon this will set us off on a run again now. Well done lads.

Re: Dave Jones Expletives and Chopras Fiery boot

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

completley agree
the conditions were shit tonight
lets take the wurzels back to the ccs and give them a f*cking hammering
:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Played well under the conditions. i thought there was a bit more passion there tonight, well done lads, lets hope we get a result at home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 pm

DJ was quite animated for a bit with his naughty words.

Ref told Burton to have a word with the mad scouse. 8-)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

lets hope they all keep the fire going :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 pm

hailesy wrote:DJ was quite animated for a bit with his naughty words.

Ref told Burton to have a word with the mad scouse. 8-)

I was swearing like feck at the TV screen, telling Jonesy to give it some to the ref, screaming at him, " now that's what I wanna see you scouse Baztud" :lol: luv it lets ave more of it Dave. See it works, the players were fired up too, and you will feel a lot better too Dave to get rid of all that pent up anxiety :lol: :lol: :lol: Passion = Victory = Premier League and 2010 FA CUp Winners. - you know it makes sense. Well I may be going over the top a bit but it's nice to feel positive about the City for a change.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Yippers!!

Good response when we were low.

Come on City!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:10 pm

hope the replay is cheap tickets cause i cant afford the bristol and leicester games in the same week