Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gavin flaming Williams

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

He follows Cardiff when he is not playing for the Wurzels...lol

Re: Gavin flaming Williams

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 pm

I enjoyed the game even in Welsh, I thought City played well until the Law of Sod hit

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm

corky wrote:He follows Cardiff when he is not playing for the Wurzels...lol

Why didn't he miskick it then. :cry:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm

We looked far better in midfield with Wildig and Taiwo supporting Joe.

However, the old problem of not being able to defend a lead (no matter how many that lead is) is still there and it can't now be explained away by bad luck.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Taiwo should have dropped in and cut out that cross leading to Williams' goal. Taiwo is not up to it

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 pm

dunno about you lot but i thoroughly enjoyed the game tonight in those conditions apart from that god damm late goal !!

well played city

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:48 pm

petesmeat wrote:Taiwo should have dropped in and cut out that cross leading to Williams' goal. Taiwo is not up to it

FFS . the conditions were atrocious . pedantic or what!! get a grip :roll:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 pm

PETESMEAT HE PLAYED WELL,LIFE IS FULL OF IFS....WHAT IF SOMEONE TRACKED THE RUNNER ETC ETC.TAKE THE POSITIVES AFTER THE SHITE PERFORMANCES OF LATE

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

petesmeat wrote:Taiwo should have dropped in and cut out that cross leading to Williams' goal. Taiwo is not up to it

We are all entitled to an opinion even if its totally misguided.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 pm

corky wrote:He follows Cardiff when he is not playing for the Wurzels...lol

corky and hes from pentrebach by us :shock:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

taiwo not up to it! must have watched a different game to me fella!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Taiwo played well - I didn't think there was anything terrible about the Wurzels goal - just one of those things. I thought City played well tonight.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm

totally agree cannot fault anyone Taiwo ran his bollocks off iair dos, thought their goal tooka deflection or is it just me

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:19 pm

jbgnuts wrote:totally agree cannot fault anyone Taiwo ran his bollocks off iair dos, thought their goal tooka deflection or is it just me

I skyplused it and it deflected off Kev. In fairness Whitts should have picked up Williams.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jbgnuts wrote:totally agree cannot fault anyone Taiwo ran his bollocks off iair dos, thought their goal tooka deflection or is it just me

I skyplused it and it deflected off Kev. In fairness Whitts should have picked up Williams.

and Ledley should have done a LOT more to stop the cross, but a good performance from the boys.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:34 pm

I thought we were the better team tonight playing good football in the conditons at times, just seemed to switch off in the last few mins. I think we should take alot of positives from the game.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Excellent display: Tried to play football in awful conditions. Bristol City know they will get hammered in replay. Taiwo showed tonight that he can make the grade. The guy ran his bollocks off, well done that man. The team played for each other tonight, a wonderful battling performance, plenty of dog as well.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Forgot to say.

Well done all those who went, you mad bastards, hope you all get home safely. Saw you all on the box, only heard you lot very little of home support. Wish it could be like this at home.