Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ has helped the Riddler

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Tomorrow's meeting was set up to question PR about his handling of the business at the club and all the financial shennanagins that are going on, hopefully that will still be the main topic, however I think but hope that it don't just turn into a DJ out meeting and deflect from the long term behind the scenes problems which in my mind are far more worrying than the present collapse in form.

Re: DJ has helped the Riddler

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Spot on.

If new investment arrives and Riddler moves on as he is hinting tonight then the Jones issue will sort itself out. He will no longer be in the comfort zone.

Of far more importance is grilling the Chairman on the mess he has made and whether he has been straight with new investors.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Tomorrow's meeting was set up to question PR about his handling of the business at the club and all the financial shennanagins that are going on, hopefully that will still be the main topic, however I think but hope that it don't just turn into a DJ out meeting and deflect from the long term behind the scenes problems which in my mind are far more worrying than the present collapse in form.

Gwyn I totally agree with you on that, that would help PR get away with it again.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Annis, Do you have any idea of how many are going tomorrow night? How many can the muni hold?

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 pm

davids wrote:Annis, Do you have any idea of how many are going tomorrow night? How many can the muni hold?

It holds a few hundred, no idea how many will come.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 pm

absolutely gwyn :)