Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANNIS!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Annis, please can you delete the posts regarding TAIWO?

I dont think its good for team morale to be talking about our players as some have tonight. We need to rise from the slump we've been in and the negative threads towards this player doesn't help our situation.

The fella came on in the worst of conditions without warming up properly and hasnt really played much of late - yet he dug deep and eventually got into the game and played pretty well for the time he was on the field.

The lad doesnt deserve the negative stick he's got from the minority.

Well done Solomon - decent performance... :ayatollah: - keep it up.

Re: FAO ANNIS!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

I thought he was the stand out player 2nd Half.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:05 pm

a very tidy performance :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 pm

I think the majority of posts regarding Taiwo have been positive and praising his performance. Read them again.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I agree he played well 2nite and some of the comments too negative about him. But he's far from the answer to our problems.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 pm

The lad did well, and hopefully he may be a starter in the future as rae me be out..... If he reads this good luck fella with your next game

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Given the stick he gets of us city fans he looked half decent.With him and Wildig in there in midfield we had a lot more energy than of late and were more compact.

I thought he had a very good game.

Merlin wrote:Annis, please can you delete the posts regarding TAIWO?

I dont think its good for team morale to be talking about our players as some have tonight. We need to rise from the slump we've been in and the negative threads towards this player doesn't help our situation.

The fella came on in the worst of conditions without warming up properly and hasnt really played much of late - yet he dug deep and eventually got into the game and played pretty well for the time he was on the field.

Merlin in Annis' absence I am moderating the board and even though I agree with your assessment of Taiwo tonight I am not going to delete the negative comments because as you rightly say they are the minority and the board is about opinions, and I think the vast majority posting tonight agree with you too :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Merlin, i understand your concerns but at the end of the day people have a difference in opinions, as long as the thread does not get personal or abusive etc etc it will remain as it is only peoples individual opinions.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Merlin in Annis' absence I am moderating the board and even though I agree with your assessment of Taiwo tonight I am not going to delete the negative comments because as you rightly say they are the minority and the board is about opinions, and I think the vast majority posting tonight agree with you too :ayatollah:

Beat me to it. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm

nobby wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Beat me to it. :ayatollah:

at least we are on the same wave length Nobby :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

AGREE MATE HE PLAYED WELL,GOOD FEEDBACK IN TIAWO THREADS,BUT THE MAIN HEADLINE IS SHIT SLATING HIM.WELL DONE TIAWO