Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football Rumours

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 am

Every man and his dog after our players :lol: the only ones about players coming in is Adam Lallana Southampton midfielder. The other interesting one davey Boy to be sacked and replaced with Gerard Houllier :lol:

Re: Football Rumours

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 am

we have a very talented bunch of players,so its no surprise that clubs will pick them off. jones cant get them to gel consistently and imo thats why his tenure of ccfc is flawed.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 am

herefordblue wrote:we have a very talented bunch of players,so its no surprise that clubs will pick them off. jones cant get them to gel consistently and imo thats why his tenure of ccfc is flawed.

Flawed? - you're avin a giraffe sunshine. Best manager we have had for decades and still the man to lead us to the promised land. The silent minority are still 100% behind Peter and Dave. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:00 am

well see :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
herefordblue wrote:we have a very talented bunch of players,so its no surprise that clubs will pick them off. jones cant get them to gel consistently and imo thats why his tenure of ccfc is flawed.

Flawed? - you're avin a giraffe sunshine. Best manager we have had for decades and still the man to lead us to the promised land. The silent minority are still 100% behind Peter and Dave. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jones is either the best manager we have ever had, or the alternative view is its the worst collection of rival managers in any league we have ever come up against that makes him seem good.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 am

I'll go for option A please........

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I'll go for option A please........

& alot of others, unlike Jones himself, would go with option B. :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I'll go for option A please........

& alot of others, unlike Jones himself, would go with option B. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: