Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN ATMOSPHERE AT HOME

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

TO BRISTOL CITY in THE REPLAY, BUY YOUR TICKETS IN THE NINIAN STAND RIGHT NEXT TO THEM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The stadium will look empty, but if we are all together near them we can make an Atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN ATMOSPHERE AT HOME

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TO BRISTOL CITY in THE REPLAY, BUY YOUR TICKETS IN THE NINIAN STAND RIGHT NEXT TO THEM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The stadium will look empty, but if we are all together near them we can make an Atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats actually a good idea, be nice to see a different side of the ground too.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Im missing the game, working afternoons next week. :cry:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:TO BRISTOL CITY in THE REPLAY, BUY YOUR TICKETS IN THE NINIAN STAND RIGHT NEXT TO THEM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats actually a good idea, be nice to see a different side of the ground too.

Don't think of sitting down though especially if you are anywhere near Annis and the boys..... Think seriously restricted view and ear plugs needed :lol: :lol:

I'm cool with it though, I'm in the adjoining block (E22 - so nice and close to the away fans too) and also stand up every game and scream for 90 minutes.... :ayatollah:

Peter

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:59 pm

I agree lets all go there and sing our hearts out..

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Me and my 2 sons will be there :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm

i will be there with my mucker skunky :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i will be there with my mucker skunky :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Baz lets get it rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 pm

we will have to, gonna make it like an away game, we play better :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Great idea annis!!

I shall be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:50 pm

tomCCFC wrote:Great idea annis!!

I shall be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come on City Fans make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Annis, my seat is right next to the segregation now.
All we do is get into arguments with stewards about sitting down.

I wish they would let the 2 blocks closest to the away fans stand up to TRY and make an atmosphere.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 pm

nobby wrote:Im missing the game, working afternoons next week. :cry:

So am i. :(

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 pm

cant we just go in the away end and smash the wurzels boy i got more hate for them than the jacks im sorry so you know where i will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

mallo wrote:cant we just go in the away end and smash the wurzels boy i got more hate for them than the jacks im sorry so you know where i will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Bought my ticket online today.. usual seat in 117 :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:53 am

When are they on sale?
Also good plan to get most of the members off here into the ninian stand then we can all get our choir voices out.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:00 am

What's the closest seat number to the cow shit smelling cunts ?

I'll have it 8-)

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:02 am

lully wrote:

What's the closest seat number to the cow shit smelling cunts ?

I'll have it 8-)

:lol:

I am down there tomorrow getting a dozen ticks for Cheggs, Baz etc

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 am

Im in great idea !! lets pump it up will be swapping over from the Canton for this one hopefully we can get a decent noise going :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 am

im in my dads seat annis, so i shall see you there with my little pick and shovel! non stop singing! BLUE ARMY!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:40 am

great idea annis, most of us including myself have moaned about the atmosphere in the new stadium all the singers are spread out and the lay out is wrong, this is a great oppotunity for everyone who wants to stand and sing to be in the same block so lets try and get as many people from this messageboard into E24 c'mon lets fill it . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 pm

I'll be there, i got a ST in the Canton but ill go in the Ninian for this game, should be good.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Im in great idea !! lets pump it up will be swapping over from the Canton for this one hopefully we can get a decent noise going :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Got the day off, so im going now, happy days. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Got the day off, so im going now, happy days. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NINIAN STAND Rick :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: