Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sticky : " Tuesday January 11th 2011 UPDATE "

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Pug:

First to get the connection gets an imaginary pint.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 pm

I forgot to post the link Pug in case you want to read the full update because that is why you come here, I am sure :mrgreen:

For Pug

THE LATEST NEWS - BELLAMY, LEDLEY AND VINCENT TAN
by carlccfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I have spoken today with somebody from inside the club and what I have been told is fantastic news.

Firstly, when I said that DJ was in Malaysia trying to convince Vincent Tan to put more money in, it would seem that DJ done us proud. Vincent Tan has agreed to back DJ's bid to sign Bellamy and my source has said ' the deal is not dead, Tan is backing the bid but there is still a lot to work out, City upped their offer last week but are still to come to an agreed figure with Man City and also there is still work to be done with Bellamy too '.

Will we sign Bellamy ? I truly hope so but it is not a normal situation, as I have said many times, so we will wait and see, but we are talking about signing him still and are still negotiating with Man City, go back to January and this situation would have been a distant dream and years away, not anymore, it is happening
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

i thought it was implied that carl held certain things back? im sure he has hinted as such before. as long as your careful with the information you divulge then keep the updates going :ayatollah:

cant beleive you cost us andy o'brian tho carl, f**k sake :twisted:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Carl this will be my last point on the matter. The news that we were after Bellamy may very well have been posted by you and Annis, I'm not questioning that. The news the he "had signed" broke as per the link and it's not meant to be a slight on anyone so why is everyone getting so defensive. Information regading signings etc isn't the sole property of any message boards and sometime info gets posted elsewhere.
Last edited by Pug on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 pm

The Douce wrote:i thought it was implied that carl held certain things back? im sure he has hinted as such before. as long as your careful with the information you divulge then keep the updates going :ayatollah:

cant beleive you cost us andy o'brian tho carl, f**k sake :twisted:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 pm

who gives a shit who said what first. grown men in the building, fact is he signed, carl let us know that it may happen, and we were all glad

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Pug wrote:Carl this will be my last point on the matter. The news that we were after Bellamy may very well have been posted by you and Annis, I'm not questioning that. The news the he "had signed" broke as per the link and it's not meant to be a slight on anyone.

I accept that as an apology Pug and I will defend you and tell the world you are not backtracking :D

Now we have cleared up the confusion, what about these two players at Burton :?: :lol:

The Douce wrote:who gives a shit who said what first. grown men in the building, fact is he signed, carl let us know that it may happen, and we were all glad

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Douce wrote:who gives a shit who said what first. grown men in the building, fact is he signed, carl let us know that it may happen, and we were all glad

Appology accepted.

Thank you ;)

But I didn't start it :lol:

only joking :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Pug wrote:

Appology accepted.

THE LATEST NEWS - BELLAMY, LEDLEY AND VINCENT TAN
by carlccfc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I have spoken today with somebody from inside the club and what I have been told is fantastic news.

Firstly, when I said that DJ was in Malaysia trying to convince Vincent Tan to put more money in, it would seem that DJ done us proud. Vincent Tan has agreed to back DJ's bid to sign Bellamy and my source has said ' the deal is not dead, Tan is backing the bid but there is still a lot to work out, City upped their offer last week but are still to come to an agreed figure with Man City and also there is still work to be done with Bellamy too '.

Will we sign Bellamy ? I truly hope so but it is not a normal situation, as I have said many times, so we will wait and see, but we are talking about signing him still and are still negotiating with Man City, go back to January and this situation would have been a distant dream and years away, not anymore, it is happening
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Pug wrote:

Appology accepted.

My line :twisted:

Now you really are struggling Pug :D

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:39 pm

lmao im so confused.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Pug wrote:

Appology accepted.

My line :twisted:

Now you really are struggling Pug :D

I didn't see your post prior to posting. As for the Burton Albany players, this mention a day or so ago over at CCMB but there no way am I digging through those posts again! As per an appology, when you show me a post which is timed before the naughty normans (link as above) which confirms Bellamy has put pen to paper and is a cardiff city player I will freely and openly appologise and pay a few quid into the Scott Young fund as an incentive. Can't be faier than that now can I :ayatollah:
Last edited by Pug on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Carl, didn't you post a message about the singing on Saturday 14th of August? Will have to look back through the threads and see. I know in your update on the 15th you told us he had definitely signed for us.

Thanks for providing a link Pug :)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Pug wrote:http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_2046793.

Oh I greatfully receive appoligies

That doesn't even say he's signed. This one does: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19752, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19757 as does this viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19766

Are there earlier ones? Could be.
Last edited by Damned Yank on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Carl, didn't you post a message about the singing on Saturday 14th of August? Will have to look back through the threads and see. I know in your update on the 15th you told us he had definitely signed for us.

Chris I knew over that weekend that he would sign and it didn't actually happen til the Tuesday. But I assured everyone it would happen like I kept saying since May.

When I posted that Craig was signing for definite, this site and other City forums recorded their highest hits up to that time and that even included Planet Swans :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 am

To be fair Daya also got it quite early on

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19560

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 am

carlccfc wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Carl, didn't you post a message about the singing on Saturday 14th of August? Will have to look back through the threads and see. I know in your update on the 15th you told us he had definitely signed for us.

Chris I knew over that weekend that he would sign and it didn't actually happen til the Tuesday. But I assured everyone it would happen like I kept saying since May.

When I posted that Craig was signing for definite, this site and other City forums recorded their highest hits up to that time and that even included Planet Swans :lol:

Remember all the grief they gave you for your "yes, yes and yes" post? lol

That's what I'm saying. It's nuts really. They had a huge pop at you for correctly predicting he was going to come, then once he came, they said "wait, wait, we were first with the info."

You couldn't make it up!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 am

chris_ccfc wrote:To be fair Daya also got it quite early on

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19560

and nugent, I believe. although I can't find that post.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 am

here it is viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19942&p=191598#p191598

Well done nugent! and daya

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 am

cheers carl. :ayatollah:

by the way, Carl doesnt have to spend hours writing up his updates. he works long days, and doesnt have to spend hours on the phone to people, then spend his evenings on here to get the info to us fans. but he does.......
so if you dont agree with something then by all means say so, but if your going to come on here and act like a jumped up disrespectful numpty then save your energy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes it sounds like im gargling carls love juices. :lol: but i promise i will spit :oops:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 am

milly44 wrote:cheers carl. :ayatollah:

by the way, Carl doesnt have to spend hours writing up his updates. he works long days, and doesnt have to spend hours on the phone to people, then spend his evenings on here to get the info to us fans. but he does.......
so if you dont agree with something then by all means say so, but if your going to come on here and act like a jumped up disrespectful numpty then save your energy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes it sounds like im gargling carls love juices. :lol: but i promise i will spit :oops:

gross :D

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 am

Regarding Zenit St Petersburg's current owners; I don't think that Abramovich's billions are needed there or would make much difference to be honest. Not saying that your source is wrong but I just can't see it.

"Wealthy" doesn't quite do Zenit's owners Gazprom justice. The company is the fourth largest in the world, with a market value of $354 billion (£180 billion) in December 2007.

Gazprom is the largest extractor of natural gas in the world, and ranks behind only Saudi Arabia and Iran as the world's biggest owner of oil and oil equivalent in natural gas. If its chairman's predictions are accurate, it will be worth $1 trillion (£510 billion) in 10 years time and be the world's largest corporation.

Gazprom has invested an estimated $100m (£51m) in Zenit since taking a controlling stake in December 2005. Its enormous wealth also gives it huge political clout in Russia and large areas of Europe.

It also has an indirect connection to English football too - in September 2005 it paid Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and his business partner $13bn (£6.5 billion) for their stake in the Sibneft oil company."

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 am

Pug

I didn't see your post prior to posting. As for the Burton Albany players, this mention a day or so ago over at CCMB but there no way am I digging through those posts again! As per an appology, when you show me a post which is timed before the naughty normans (link as above) which confirms Bellamy has put pen to paper and is a cardiff city player I will freely and openly appologise and pay a few quid into the Scott Young fund as an incentive. Can't be faier than that now can I :ayatollah:[/quote]

Pug, Not you again about ccmb, Were not interested about them, Look you stay on there and be a good boy, on there you talk about us in every post and on here you talk about them in every post, its people like you who cause these rifts, now why not put your own opinions in from now on and NOT TALK and STIR AMONGST BOARDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 am

Morning Annis ........................ so will the truth regarding Sam and how and why he left ever come out and what's your feeling about him potentially returning , do u think he will and if so what then happens to Langston's money ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 am

Carl Confirmed it that he was Signing even though Carl got Lynched by the Snipers for it
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19757 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Morning Annis ........................ so will the truth regarding Sam and how and why he left ever come out and what's your feeling about him potentially returning , do u think he will and if so what then happens to Langston's money ? :ayatollah:

Morning Martyn.

Hopefully the whole Truth will come out as soon as this Deal is Sorted. Sam says he will Reveal everything as soon as the deal is done with the Malaysians. Martyn, of course I Want him back, will he ? only the Malaysians know that.
Personally for the first time in 3 years there is a chance, but the next 2 weeks will be very interesting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 am

I for 1 would be happy to see him return but I would want the circumstances into why he left out in the open , we all remember what he said after the RAMS meeting and that comment upset a lot of fans at the time ............ I know he was hard done by and upset and he now says he will never take CCFC to court BUT he did say " f**k with me and I will close ur club " or words to that effect . He's defo a character needed and many forget that our new stadium was very much his brainchild :ayatollah: