Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sticky : " Tuesday January 11th 2011 UPDATE "

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I for 1 would be happy to see him return but I would want the circumstances into why he left out in the open , we all remember what he said after the RAMS meeting and that comment upset a lot of fans at the time ............ I know he was hard done by and upset and he now says he will never take CCFC to court BUT he did say " f**k with me and I will close ur club " or words to that effect . He's defo a character needed and many forget that our new stadium was very much his brainchild :ayatollah:

Yes Martyn, Sam made many mistakes and He realises this, Dont We All say things We regret and Ive made many mistakes in life to and if he comes back in some sort of Role, Hopefully he has learnt from the past :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 am

Pug if ccmb put it out first about the Burton players, then why are certain members on there slating Carl for putting it out first, its about time you all on there stopped being Hypocritical :D :D

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Morning Annis ........................ so will the truth regarding Sam and how and why he left ever come out and what's your feeling about him potentially returning , do u think he will and if so what then happens to Langston's money ? :ayatollah:

Morning Martyn.

Hopefully the whole Truth will come out as soon as this Deal is Sorted. Sam says he will Reveal everything as soon as the deal is done with the Malaysians. Martyn, of course I Want him back, will he ? only the Malaysians know that.
Personally for the first time in 3 years there is a chance, but the next 2 weeks will be very interesting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I feel a book coming on ha ha

Seriously though, I'm sure Sam and borley have a few tales to tell

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 am

Nice update! Interesting stuff.

Any news on Matthews signing a new deal?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 am

Good update Carl :ayatollah:

I would just wish some would take the information in good faith and not make a mounting out of a mole hill. This is a fans forum about our football team not a 1960's version of a cold war espionage thriller.

Chill out man, if Carl's info was so influencial then what's to say his souce couldn't also be feeding our rivals with duff tip offs whilst we look else where?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 am

Excellent update as usual Mr Curtis. it's just taken me an hour to read the thread though!!

Couple of points I'd like to make.

1. I have a mate who's an agent. The first thing he will do when a club comes in for one of his players is to alert other clubs of that clubs interest. Therefore, nothing you are saying on here harms our chances of securing that players services. There are few secrets in this game.

2. Great news about Abramovich leaving. Still all those players who are "Chelsea through and through" or are described as "Mr Chelsea" won't mind taking a pay cut will they!!! Bye

3. It's funny how the first people to leave comments are jealous sad negative whingeing bastards.

Keep up the good work.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Still somewhat underwhelmed and dissilusioned about the lack of new signings apart from :naka:

What happened to Mr Jones' wish list - sometimes he should just zip it until a deal is done.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

i would welcome sam back with open arms.
im one of the ten season ticket holders since the mid seventies, and i chuckle at some of the new supporters responses, but without this guy we would now probably be in the third or second divisions.
and also minus probably 15000 supporters.
it was all his idea and i hope somewhere he has a chance for an input into the running of the club.
are pmg worried about his return?
shoe and other foot spring to mind.
if the new fans think sam was bad, what about kenton utilities/jack leanord, clemo!!! and also kumar.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 pm

fred keenor wrote:i would welcome sam back with open arms.
im one of the ten season ticket holders since the mid seventies, and i chuckle at some of the new supporters responses, but without this guy we would now probably be in the third or second divisions.
and also minus probably 15000 supporters.
it was all his idea and i hope somewhere he has a chance for an input into the running of the club.
are pmg worried about his return?
shoe and other foot spring to mind.
if the new fans think sam was bad, what about kenton utilities/jack leanord, clemo!!! and also kumar.

WELL SAID Fred and I am one of the other 10 Season Tickets holder since the 70's and Your right a lot of the New Fans Dont Really Realise what Sam did for Cardiff City and what he Achieved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Carl
isnt U-Jing a member of this board now?

what do you think he will make of the name dropping?

just a question not a critism

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Dave Jones is in Scotland to watch a game versus Dundee United and Motherwell.

He is there looking at 2 players in particular, one of the players I have already stated in previous updates, the other I have not but plays in midfield.

DJ was also at another game last night to run the rule over 2 other players ( both centre halves ), both are non British.

There, how does that go, I have told you where he is but I ain't given the names out.

Hope Dave is happy too.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32341

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Mount Blue wrote:carl not a good idea posting players that dj scouts want to sign in the summer and to alert others club :? :? :?

CORRECT...............info such as this should be ssshhhhhh :(

Re: " Tuesday January 11th 2011 UPDATE "

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm

CHEERS Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:CHEERS Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You are a wind up! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:CHEERS Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: