Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Academy Foundation - 500 Members?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Is that figure correct?

Was called by the club about an hour ago. Some young lady trying her hardest to sell the product. She actually said that there was currently only 500 members so the chances of winning their monthly draws was quite good.

I could even sign up and cancel next month.

I was quite nice and just said that it wasn't the best time what with Christmas just passed. What an awful job, trying to sell the club to fans at the moment.

Re: Academy Foundation - 500 Members?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Wayne S wrote:Is that figure correct?

Was called by the club about an hour ago. Some young lady trying her hardest to sell the product. She actually said that there was currently only 500 members so the chances of winning their monthly draws was quite good.

I could even sign up and cancel next month.

I was quite nice and just said that it wasn't the best time what with Christmas just passed. What an awful job, trying to sell the club to fans at the moment.

I joined it, but I wish I never now, I thought I was helping My Club, just helping the management lol

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
I joined it, but I wish I never now, I thought I was helping My Club, just helping the management lol

The premise is a good one and I would gladly join in a more stable environment but you just worry that the money is spent elsewhere.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The premise is a good one and I would gladly join in a more stable environment but you just worry that the money is spent elsewhere.

Correct, my biggest concern.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm

I JOINED IT WITH YOU ANNIS SAME TIME PAYED IN FULL

THEY STILL NOT EVEN SENT ME MY DRAW NUMBER

WHAT FOOKING DRAW WHOSE WON WHAT ? SUPPOSED TO BE A WINNER EVERY MONTH I NOT EVEN GOT A NUMBER

JUST ANOTHER PR SCAM AND A GOOD ONE

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 pm

mallo wrote:I JOINED IT WITH YOU ANNIS SAME TIME PAYED IN FULL

WHAT FOOKING DRAW WHOSE WON WHAT ? SUPPOSED TO BE A WINNER EVERY MONTH I NOT EVEN GOT A NUMBER

Hello mate, bans off now :lol: :lol:

Its a f*cking farce and day light robbery mate :evil:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm

annis ban him again, he is collecting too many posts :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:39 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Aca ... 01,00.html

Here's some winners, are they PR's relatives.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hello mate, bans off now :lol: :lol:

Its a f*cking farce and day light robbery mate :evil:

i prefer the ban i got a stalker called Baz who likes to give out pens lol .....drink shandy ..... i take the ban please annis

after all im used to bans ......

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I won't join the scheme because as said above we have no idea if the money is used to fund the Academy.

However, the 4 of us who go to games together always buy £5's worth of 50/50 tickets for a bit of fun. So as far as I'm concerned I'm doing my bit.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:10 pm

If you dont mind me asking what are you actually paying for thats a lot of money they are getting when they pay their coaches peanuts and kit the parents have to pay for ????