Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this board needs to smile a bit more

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:53 am

where has all the banter gone,cmon people lets have a laugh :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: this board needs to smile a bit more

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 am

seen the weather :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:seen the weather :lol: :lol:

I want the Snow back :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 am

my boy just got up (10 year old)and said NICE DAY just as im reading your post :D :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:

as long as the runways clear monday,you can have the snow.off to sunny gran canaria :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

baz im relying on you for some wit :D :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

as long as the runways clear monday,you can have the snow.off to sunny gran canaria :D

gran canaria is flooded6ft of flood water,and the sun is behind a cloud :D :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 am

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have a Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 am

Krab you big fibber :D
cheers annis,myself and ebbwbluebird hoping to find a bar for the stoke game tues night :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 am

Smile people - we won our last league game and sent 1800 Leeds fans home misreable - always look on the bright side!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 am

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

Smile.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 pm

krab wrote:where has all the banter gone,cmon people lets have a laugh :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D :D :D :D :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:37 pm

I do my best to make people smile, I do, I do, I do, but f**k me we do have a few miserable visitors who are well beyond saving, some of them are well balanced people, they have a chip on both shoulders. 8-)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I do my best to make people smile, I do, I do, I do, but f**k me we do have a few miserable visitors who are well beyond saving, some of them are well balanced people, they have a chip on both shoulders. 8-)

:D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 am

i do my best!!! C,MON LEEDS....

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:
Smile.jpg

wer did u get a foto of my mother in law

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:58 am

krab wrote:where has all the banter gone,cmon people lets have a laugh :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your right, Ive never known the posters to be so touchy and easily wound up. The humour has gone, I suppose that's what you get when you live with great expectations. I blame Sam, Ridders, VT, Gwyn, Annis, Carl, "E" foods, baby milk powder and Ulster for making Brendan Rogers.

Live was so much happier in the doldrums. :roll:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:59 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

Your right, Ive never known the posters to be so touchy and easily wound up. The humour has gone, I suppose that's what you get when you live with great expectations. I blame Sam, Ridders, VT, Gwyn, Annis, Carl, "E" foods, baby milk powder and Ulster for making Brendan Rogers.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:48 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

well lets go back there and have a laugh :D ,and can we have N.P. back :ayatollah: