Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Everything is fine"

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 pm

These are PR'S words yesterday regarding the financial situation our club is in.

I told Peter of my concerns about the club and that I am worried about the future of the club and his reply was "don't need to. I've told you Carl everything is fine"

I asked Peter is he ok ? as I would imagine this is a very stressful time for him and again I heard "it's fine, everything is ok"

:roll:

Re: "Everything is fine"

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:These are PR'S words yesterday regarding the financial situation our club is in.

I told Peter of my concerns about the club and that I am worried about the future of the club and his reply was "don't need to. I've told you Carl everything is fine"

I asked Peter is he ok ? as I would imagine this is a very stressful time for him and again I heard "it's fine, everything is ok"

:lol: :lol:

Your getting like I use to be Carl, Ask him next when are these new players coming in ?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 pm

he isnt going to say any diffrent though is he :roll:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 pm

and i am a 12 stone stud :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and i am a 12 stone stud :lol: :lol:

Christ we must be identical twins Baz

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:These are PR'S words yesterday regarding the financial situation our club is in.

Ive been told the same Carl, the last time i contacted Peter he told me the following.

Every time that we do well someone thinks of a reason why we aren't. Everyone
has always been paid and the finances are in control. Peter

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 pm

i f*cking choked then :lol: