Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale Quits Cardiff

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Wouldnt it be nice to see this heading in the papers?? I know the Trust are trying to get an AGM/EGM called but we need other ideas to get this idiot out of OUR club!! Like TNT mentioned in another thread, we need to attack from all sides! Anyone got any ideas??

TIME FOR ACTION! :ayatollah:

Re: Ridsdale Quits Cardiff

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:32 pm

surround his home and attack simultaneously from all sides, is that what u mean :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 pm

ccfclover wrote:Wouldnt it be nice to see this heading in the papers?? I know the Trust are trying to get an AGM/EGM called but we need other ideas to get this idiot out of OUR club!! Like TNT mentioned in another thread, we need to attack from all sides! Anyone got any ideas??

Hmmm - pointless post as all Platambos are fully behind Peter and Dave. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ccfclover wrote:Wouldnt it be nice to see this heading in the papers?? I know the Trust are trying to get an AGM/EGM called but we need other ideas to get this idiot out of OUR club!! Like TNT mentioned in another thread, we need to attack from all sides! Anyone got any ideas??

Hmmm - pointless post as all Platambos are fully behind Peter and Dave. :roll: :roll: :roll:

not PR for me sorry.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I am fed up of this now to be honest! We are up shit creek as it is but every day we do nothing, it gets worse and worse!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 pm

ccfclover wrote:I am fed up of this now to be honest! We are up shit creek as it is but every day we do nothing, it gets worse and worse!

Have a little patience............ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm

I have been waiting for 4 years :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ccfclover wrote:I am fed up of this now to be honest! We are up shit creek as it is but every day we do nothing, it gets worse and worse!

Have a little patience............ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Breaking into Take That songs is not going to help! :lol:

SO what is baing suggested then if the patambs are behind them its up to the other 3 remaining stands to get together and voice their opinion ???

I think most people are of the opinion - "what can they do - they are only a ST holder" - we need something that will make them think - I want to get of my arse and do it !!!

How & when ??? sort it and you will probably get the support sooner the better tho!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 pm

carlsberg dont do newspaper headlines but if they did...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 pm

If the "lockout at the Vale" story is true, some sort of protest is way overdue.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Peter Ridsdale Barmy Platambos!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:If the "lockout at the Vale" story is true, some sort of protest is way overdue.

Its not - so theres no need. Chill. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Dreamlike or Chic wrote:If the "lockout at the Vale" story is true, some sort of protest is way overdue.

Its not - so theres no need. Chill. :ayatollah:

That's very reassuring. Just like all the platitudes about the winding-up petition. :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm

If we go bust then we can blame Ridsdale all we like............but we could have done something about it :cry:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Peter Ridsdale Barmy Platambos!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

are you PR? not all platambos mate

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm

I still say Demonstrations, Chairman hate it. :evil:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 am

Spot on Annis!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:38 am

I say we give him a time limit when he should pay...Maybe? If he doesnt then we kick off....Just my humble opinion :ayatollah:

If he doesnt make the FANS deadline then he should RESIGN!

Honestly dont care how much i get beaten for that statement but it is getting to the point where ACTIONS WILL SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 am

DEMO'S
DEMO'S
DEMO'S
DEMO'S
DEMO'S
DEMO'S
DEMO'S
DEMO'S :!: