Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To all my fans all over the world

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

im now on Twitter, followers please dont crash the website, take your time!

Re: To all my fans all over the world

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Jesus Christ... you're worse than Starbucks, Gregg's and Tesco all rolled into one. I can't look anywhere without seeing something Daya-related!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Give me strength

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm

lol

11.55pm, is going to bed , has fed the spiders

12.08am is touching myself over the thought of spiders

:lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 pm

How can you assure your customers that your products are ethically sourced? I.e from sustainable and properly managed forests. Or is it Chinese oak? If so no thanks

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm

RobbieS wrote:How can you assure your customers that your products are ethically sourced? I.e from sustainable and properly managed forests. Or is it Chinese oak? If so no thanks

wtf?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

RobbieS wrote:How can you assure your customers that your products are ethically sourced? I.e from sustainable and properly managed forests. Or is it Chinese oak? If so no thanks

:lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 pm

American White Oak actually. Chinese Oak is in fact really Ash. Chinese Walnut is probably the best Chinese home grown timber. Why do you ask and whats your opinion of Chinese oak.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Damned Yank wrote:

wtf?

takes all sorts- told you i had a lot of fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

No thanks to what? I haven't offered you any ! :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Daya, what did you make of Wayne Bridge's performance tonight? He made Naylor's performances look world class :shock:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Daya, what did you make of Wayne Bridge's performance tonight? He made Naylor's performances look world class :shock:

Very Rusty can only improve - unlike Naylor . :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Daya wrote:

I just clicked your link to your furniture website. Nice gear and as I'm about to extend my gaffe considerably I'm in the Market. But not if it's Chinese oak and not if it's from wild forestry.

Apologies for hijacking the thread

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Daya wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Daya, what did you make of Wayne Bridge's performance tonight? He made Naylor's performances look world class :shock:

Very Rusty can only improve - unlike Naylor . :lol:

The poor bloke is like another Rhys Weston :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

RobbieS wrote:
Daya wrote:

I just clicked your link to your furniture website. Nice gear and as I'm about to extend my gaffe considerably I'm in the Market. But not if it's Chinese oak and not if it's from wild forestry.

lol ... no worries . No its nothing like that. oak trees are for life, not just for Christmas! :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Daya is your name Daya on there? :lol: if not what is it?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Casual wrote:Daya is your name Daya on there? :lol: if not what is it?

dayatweet66 :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm

come on lads i did make the request :lol: :lol:

Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup. Try again or visit Twitter Status for more information.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm

:lol: :lol: Following

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

RobbieS wrote:
Daya wrote:

two faced C*** one minute you want furniture and the next you want to key my motor ?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm aboard Steve, don't abuse me :lol: