A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jon Parkin, You choose

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am

What do you think of Cardiff city's new striker Parkin having scored today
good or bad signing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCiDFjEEjw

Re: Jon Parkin, You choose

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 am

Was a bit dubious when it was announced but he scored yesterday so hopefully there's more to come :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:20 am

Hell of a finish :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am

He is a much diffrent player than Jay, where Jay can run a take on players I dont think Jon has that kind of skills.
I maybe wrong as its only his first game,in which I think he did well,lets face it he only had one really good chance and lets face it,he took it well. Chops had the best chance of all to put us 2 up but missed. Had chops put that away we would all be happy and in 2nd place. But we can still go top if QPR cock up a few games and we can keep a winning run going. But all in All the Beast did well . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 am

won everthing in the air and linked up play well, looks like he's got a bit of bottle about him
great signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

Great signing

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Always thought he was a handful and glad he signed for us.

We missed that big lump up front- don't get me wrong Jay is quality but we needed something else up there to help out. Perfect partner for Chopra just like Thorney and Thommo were

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 pm

CrdiffCity wrote:What do you think of Cardiff city's new striker Parkin having scored today
good or bad signing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCiDFjEEjw

What's that stupid YouTube thing :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Excellent signing,if nothing else it means he can't score against us!!

Now we need to buy Jon Stead and Darius Henderson and we'll be sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: