Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newport club shop

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 am

I would say it's better than ours,which is shocking imo

Re: Newport club shop

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 am

cubano wrote:I would say it's better than ours,which is shocking imo

I've never been in there, but if thats so, then it is shocking.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 am

Is Newport's half full of rugby shite though :o

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 am

01443casual wrote:Is Newport's half full of rugby shite though :o

I Cringe when I walk in our shop and see that stuff, I Still cant except us sharing.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 am

A well stocked shop in Newport ? Will be ramraided soon then.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Has it got any Liverpool stuff? :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:32 am

abf9 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Has it got any Liverpool stuff? :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

They do have alot of stuff in there shop and there cloths look better than the plain old stuff we got. lot more color and imagination than ours. take a look here is the link http://www.newport-county.co.uk/club_shop.htm

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 am

Thought it was the KOP shop? :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Thought it was the KOP shop? :lol:

I don`t think as many people wear Scouse tops around Newport anymore.
They`ve changed to Blackpool ones as they`re doing better. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

alll joking a side, theres everything in there, quality stuff at good prices :twisted:
thats why they worked through the night to get a fixture on before xmas, as they had a fully stocked club shop. we had a fully empty one :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 pm

milly44 wrote:alll joking a side, theres everything in there, quality stuff at good prices :twisted:
thats why they worked through the night to get a fixture on before xmas, as they had a fully stocked club shop. we had a fully empty one :lol:

Some of the stuff in there would put some Premier League clubs to shame.They`re deffo doing something right.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

That looks pretty impressive for a non league team maybe we have the wrong people running ours.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Their shop is crammed full of decent imaginative stock and if they don't have the size you want they'll order it and have it within two days. Our shop is disgraceful and we must lose a fortune in potential sales. Virtually nothing there with two weeks or so to go to Christmas and more chance of bursting into flames than them ordering anything in for you!

Never forget the Play Off Final when the Saturday before, the Club Shop was closed!! Literally thousands of potential customers, who'd have bought anything which was blue that day, were lost. If it wasn't true it would be laugable!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:That looks pretty impressive for a non league team maybe we have the wrong people running ours.

Certainly have Rob! As well as other departments.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Bluebeetle wrote:Their shop is crammed full of decent imaginative stock and if they don't have the size you want they'll order it and have it within two days. Our shop is disgraceful and we must lose a fortune in potential sales. Virtually nothing there with two weeks or so to go to Christmas and more chance of bursting into flames than them ordering anything in for you!

Never forget the Play Off Final when the Saturday before, the Club Shop was closed!! Literally thousands of potential customers, who'd have bought anything which was blue that day, were lost. If it wasn't true it would be laugable!

Try asking 'Chantelle' or 'Emma' in there if they've got a shirt in a different size or when new stock is coming in. They look at you as if you've just asked them to cut their f*cking arms off!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:49 pm

SteveR wrote:
Bluebeetle wrote:Their shop is crammed full of decent imaginative stock and if they don't have the size you want they'll order it and have it within two days. Our shop is disgraceful and we must lose a fortune in potential sales. Virtually nothing there with two weeks or so to go to Christmas and more chance of bursting into flames than them ordering anything in for you!

Try asking 'Chantelle' or 'Emma' in there if they've got a shirt in a different size or when new stock is coming in. They look at you as if you've just asked them to cut their f*cking arms off!

HA HA HA ..... maybe TG better get back behind the counter!