Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY DONT DJ JUST SELL RAE AND LOAN OUT WILDIG

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:07 am

it will give us a bit of money
and give wildig the game time and confidence to improve as a player.

Re: WHY DONT DJ JUST SELL RAE AND LOAN OUT WILDIG

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

id give one of them a go instead of olly at the mo ollys doing nothing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:15 am

I think Gavin would go if he got the right deal somewhere. He just wants to play football, but won't go on a short term loan as he doens't want to leave his family for long spells and doesn't want to uproot them for a short period of time either. He has a young family who are settled where they are and he won't disturb them unless it's worth it.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 am

PtB wrote:I think Gavin would go if he got the right deal somewhere. He just wants to play football, but won't go on a short term loan as he doens't want to leave his family for long spells and doesn't want to uproot them for a short period of time either. He has a young family who are settled where they are and he won't disturb them unless it's worth it.

Thats fair enough to imo. I can't see why either he or Drinkwater isn't being given a start though as Oli just doesn't put his foot in where it hurts and that is what is costing us at present.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 am

i agree :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 am

I think we need players in first as our squad is so small to be honest maybe 1 of them may go before but we can not afford to let them go as Koumas is not involved so players in then may see players go

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Because nobody is interested in Rae :lol:
Wildig def should be loaned out for experience :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 pm

If you can find a club that wants Rae, let me know I have an invisible unicorn that always moves when you try and touch it that i'd love to sell them.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:22 pm

might as well let rae go free now as to wait till end of season free up some wages try to cancel koumas loan deal as its not working for us or him wildig should go on loan if not going to get game time with us

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:might as well let rae go free now as to wait till end of season free up some wages try to cancel koumas loan deal as its not working for us or him wildig should go on loan if not going to get game time with us

Got to agree on the Koumas thing - that was one big mistake. Shame he was brill for us first time around.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:might as well let rae go free now as to wait till end of season free up some wages try to cancel koumas loan deal as its not working for us or him wildig should go on loan if not going to get game time with us

Got to agree on the Koumas thing - that was one big mistake. Shame he was brill for us first time around.

but too be fair, all of us got excited when we found out that JK was comming back because he was fantastic at his last spell at city

unfortuantly he hasnt been as good this year round :(

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 pm

glammy74 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

but too be fair, all of us got excited when we found out that JK was comming back because he was fantastic at his last spell at city

unfortuantly he hasnt been as good this year round :(

correct. Don't know if its true but I heard we are paying him £11,000 a week, what a waste for someone who really isn't contributing.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Would still need to pay up Rae's contract so it wouldn't free up a wage.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 pm

PtB wrote:

Would still need to pay up Rae's contract so it wouldn't free up a wage.

exactly,and for that reason keep him as a squad member, :ayatollah: