Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SMALL VALE DATE

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 am

morning all.

all the lads in training on the pitches today. just playing against each other by what i could see.

Hudson parkin whits and mcphail all in gym doing extra cardio.

just ticking over ready for stoke i game i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SMALL VALE DATE

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 am

was dj there if so you should have shouted over "OI CUNTIE WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOOLAHAN AFTER 7MINS YESTERDAY YOU BLIND FUCKER" :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 am

bluebird1977 wrote:was dj there if so you should have shouted over "OI CUNTIE WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOOLAHAN AFTER 7MINS YESTERDAY YOU BLIND FUCKER" :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 am

Its not even funny i mean come on we could all see after 7mins wtf the guy was doing but we got sum1 stood on the side line on 750k per year who couldnt say "oli or mcphail stick to that fucker like glue" yet its his job f*cking perfetic it was :evil:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 am

Cheers Rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Looks like we only mark spaces not players, we prefer to keep shape and defend deep.This way DJ dont have to make any decisions on how the game is going. Yesterday why didnt he break up the game last few mins with subs coming on that cost us the win. But then i never played at this level so what wud i know, as he said in his after match interview. But in the end a point was won against a very good team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:00 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Looks like we only mark spaces not players, we prefer to keep shape and defend deep.This way DJ dont have to make any decisions on how the game is going. Yesterday why didnt he break up the game last few mins with subs coming on that cost us the win. But then i never played at this level so what wud i know, as he said in his after match interview. But in the end a point was won against a very good team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but mix it up a bit and we maybe wouldnt have lost 2 :ayatollah: