Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I THINK WE NEED TO BE PATIENT ABOUT TRANSFERS

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:58 am

its only half way through january

when reporters ask DJ about transfers, he says deals can be done, but teams hold on as late as possible to see if they can get better deals.

i think we will sign players but on the last week

The last week of the transfer window is going to be crucial

Re: I THINK WE NEED TO BE PATIENT ABOUT TRANSFERS

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Yer its like going xmas shopping, leave it till the last min , then you get what others dont want, or you get something that dont really fit ,but it wil be a make do with it. DJ We knew we needed players Dj should have had these guys he is looking at now looked at well before now. Talks should have started before the window opened ,so when it did open we would have been at the top or first in the que.

Re: I THINK WE NEED TO BE PATIENT ABOUT TRANSFERS

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Yer its like going xmas shopping, leave it till the last min , then you get what others dont want, or you get something that dont really fit ,but it wil be a make do with it. DJ We knew we needed players Dj should have had these guys he is looking at now looked at well before now. Talks should have started before the window opened ,so when it did open we would have been at the top or first in the que.

That would only work if agents didn't hold out for better deals to increase their income.